French v. Abbey (3) - Into the breach once more my friends!

srfrench
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5102 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooooo and I sent it to Inga Kirkman

Abbey National PLC

Abbey National House

2 Triton Square

Regent's Park

London NW1 3AN

srfrench :eek:

Fight incompetance, stupidity, greed and unfairness......There's no excuse and no place for it in society, unless they really are! :wink:

Oh borrocks!

Not to worry, have changed the address on the envelope, phew, you're a time saver! ;)

Fight incompetance, stupidity, greed and unfairness......There's no excuse and no place for it in society, unless they really are! :wink:

dont worry quite a few people will be unaware, as when i got the acknowledgment of claim and defence they were using the address at triton square, and there was no mention of ashurst, simply said abbey paralegal

:madgrin:

Perhaps Ashursts only have a small letterbox and use Abbeys Black Hole for convenience? :D

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! :D

Just had another snippet of useful info has come my way.

Apparently, when your claim is transferred and/or listed in the Mercantile Courts, it is to ne treated as if it was assigned to the Multi-Track.

In other words, no matter what value of your claim, be it 10p or £10,000, you can claim ALL costs (are you listening Inga?) if you are the successful party.

Soooooooo;

When I made an offer of settlement, which you rejected Ms Inga, at the current value of my claim, I could have saved shAbbey nearly £800 if not more (depends at what stage you decide to settle!)

Commercially palatable?.......... Inga.... It's more like Commercial Suicide!!

LOL are you feeling better now hun? no more man Flu? ;) Do you realise that there is now 9 pages of this!!!

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Nearly cured........... just need a little more LURRRRRRVE!! :p

9 pages eh....... didn't even notice..and I've even hijacked it 15 times to....where did all the pages go?

You've been quiet of late..... whats the sitrep on your's?

no more news, dropping the new cheque in tomorrow, and my son has turned into a Dr Who junkie, it has been on all day on UKTV Drama, we popped down to my mothers and came back and he wanted it on again, mind you these last two doctors are very much to my taste lol

You need more luurrrve eh? LOL What are the roads in your neck of the woods like? ;)

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Luuuurrrrrrrrrvvve free and still there! ;)

Current Doctor is being repeated as we type on BBC 3 right now!

Well my lastest offer to settle my claim expired last Friday the 13th :eek:

Not a dicky bird from them either as acknowledgement or counter-offer.

So..... CPR18 request off to them..... Mercantile Court appearance coming up.......costs have now spiralled and are seen as part of the settlement....this is soooooo sweet!! :lol:

I don't suppose you could dig yourself any deeper if shAbbey tried?

If Inga thinks she can try negotiating........?.........I'm afraid my lovely woman..... you are in no position to do so now. Full or full Court Hearing! :cool:

Srfrence,

Have been reading your thread. I have a similar a) amount b)time scale c) CI claim against Shabbey.

Read your POC, might use that if you don't mind edited obviously, interested to hear see your argument on CI, as I have had doubters on other threads of mine see: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/67065-beetlejuice-natwest-3.html#post1008491

Comments welcome(ps I didn't start the Natwest with CI but did the Abbey.)

Good Luck will be watching with interest

Beetlejuice

:)

Beetlejuice, dont encourage him lol, he is a firm beleiver in CI and has corrupted me into doing it on my third claim, if you want a treat though go and read Penfold v Abbey (something about 4 and FFS LOL)

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled