Going to Court next

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6250 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there, I've already refused Barclays part offer, and I'm now at the stage of waiting for the 'Letter Before Action' time deadline to pass.

I believe next I'll have to fill out a Court Claim form and gather together all documentation needed to present to the Court and to give to Barclays.

The Litigation Section give advise on how to present my case to the court but leaves me unsure about what should I be sending to Barclays before the hearing and what I should take to the hearing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

When you get a response to letter before action then move to next stage. Make sure before you lodge court action you have included a list of the charges you are claiming from the bank in either your prelim or letter before action. If you have, Just lodge court claim online for now, you dont need to provide anything to barclays or the court at this stage, the court will send you a letter in due course asking you to serve all documents you intend to rely on. Its usually 14 days before the court case (which they wont attend & will settle beforehand) but thats a bit of a way off yet.

When you do need to send info in you will need to read this thread, print off the basic court bundle and include copies of your statements, letters, charged etc... pretty self expanatory

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/33060-basic-court-bundle.html

Good luck!

• Haha 1

Pardon Donel. What about the spreadsheet with the claim???

Forget on-line claim there is not enough room for the poc.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html#post436526

click my scales if you think i am helpful ! yes LHS down there !!

Once more into the breach dear friends,once more

or close the wall up with our banks dead ,

The games afoot,follow your spirit and upon this charge

Cry 'God for Harry' England and St George

Henry V battle of Agincourt 1415

Guest Mumofthreeboys
Make sure before you lodge court action you have included a list of the charges you are claiming from the bank in either your prelim or letter before action. If you have, Just lodge court claim online for now, you dont need to provide anything to barclays or the court at this stage

You do need to attach/provide a copy of your spreadsheet for the court with your claim.

Its usually 14 days before the court case (which they wont attend & will settle beforehand) but thats a bit of a way off yet.

14 days is the limit for them to acknowledge your claim. They then have a further 14 days in which to defend.

When you do need to send info in you will need to read this thread, print off the basic court bundle and include copies of your statements, letters, charged etc... pretty self expanatory

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/33060-basic-court-bundle.html

You may not necessarily have to provide a bundle, it depends on what hearing the judge would like.

I seriously beg to differ, it is always best to put the poc (as a proper one takes a fair bit of space) seperate and the spreadsheet with the charges when you do your claim and I can assure you I should know this.

Leech

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html#post436526

Guest Mumofthreeboys
I seriously beg to differ, it is always best to put the poc (as a proper one takes a fair bit of space)

I don't understand, what do you beg to differ about?

Sorry Mums i misread your post, I thought you put that not to put the spreadsheet with the claim,

my sincerest apologies

Leech

Guest Mumofthreeboys
Sorry Mums i misread your post, I thought you put that not to put the spreadsheet with the claim,

my sincerest apologies

Leech

Don't do that to me, you had me worried then!