BankFodder BankFodder

breadline

Ive ket the time limit lapse Help!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4998 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi anyone who can help.

I am having a terrible time trying to be taken seriously by the Collection centre of lloydsTSB.

It doesnt help ive let this time limit lapse!

The main problemi am having is LLoyds refuse to discuse my account and say everything is now with the collections centre but they are ignoring written correspondence.

The letter I sent is below.

Do I make a complaint to teh Data Commisioner now.

many thanks

BL

Collections Centre

Brighton

BN1 4BE

25th March 2006

Data Protection Act disclosure request

Dear Sir/Madam

ACTIVE ACCOUNT NUMBER: xxxxxx SORT CODE xxxxx

Relating active accounts as below

LOAN ACCOUNT xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOAN ACCOUNT xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please supply me with copies of all active and repaid loan contracts that I have held with Lloyds along with a copy of my original contract upon opening my active account as above.

Please supply me with a complete list of transactions and charges relating to the loan accounts from the date of all loan accounts being opened, until the date each account was repaid or to the time my request is printed.

Additionally where there has been any event in my accounts history over this period which has required manual intervention by any member of your staff or any other person, I require disclosure of any indication or notes which have either caused or resulted in that manual intervention or other evidence of that manual intervention in relation to my banking business with you.

If you are unable to supply data relating to manual intervention because there has been no such manual intervention, then please be so kind as to confirm this in your response to this request.

You have 40 days in which to comply.

I look forward to your speedy response.

Yours faithfully,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have a look here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=6986

I personally not be worried that this has gone past the 40 days, it shows you are being extremely reasonable.

You could either use the appropriate template from the thread above or, if you are feeling ver generous you could e-mail a reminder to Lloyds Data controller, as I think it is her responsibillity to ensure that the DPA is complied with.

penny.berryman@lloydstsb.co.uk

I sent her an email a week ago and still haven't had a reply. So I think she's busy at the moment;) . I will be sending one of the non-compliance templates at the start of next week.

Thanks alot,:D

Bl

Dear all,

When sending emails to the banks, make sure you CC all other names you can get hold of as the contact there and add @lloydstsb.co.uk at the end of all the names you can get.

I did that, sent to about 4-6 different contact at lloyds at the SAME time, and trust me, they will surely get back to you as all of them can not ignore such letter when it has been sent to so many people. Always remember you do not have anything to loose. It is your moeny you are after afterall.

Good Luck all and

MORE POWER TO THE PEOPLE and LONG LIVE BAG!!

:o :o :lol: :D :D

More Power to the PEOPEL!! LONG LIVE the CAG!!!

This topic was closed on 10 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4998 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you