Sutherm V Abbey

sutherm
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6084 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

looks fine to me, only 2 typo errors. Put commenced instead of commence and forward instead of forwards. Apart from that it is fine.

you will probably receive a reply from a richard harriss claiming this is the first time he has seen your complaint. Yeah right.

Good Luck x

Hope you enjoyed your time in wales. Apart from the dreadful weather.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you very much Julie, off the letter goes !

I haven't gone yet :) I don't go gor another 2 weeks so hopefully I will be basking in sunshine by then :cool:

Hope your long weekend was good

Thanks again

Melissa

Weekend was lovely, we were lucky with the weather. have come back for a rest, both my boys wanted to do so much. 2yr old wanted to do everything his 10yr brother was doing. he even managed to go on kiddies electric go-karts.

If anyone lives near Norfolk, I definately recommend Potters holiday Resort.

Julie

Hi Melissa

Back from hols - boohoo :( - and catching up with things.

Have you not received the defence yet? I got mine on the 20th, but no sign of an offer. With the latest developments, this is worrying me no end.

Let me know what happens.

Lotsa luv

Jo xx

Six Nations Champions 2009

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

:cool::-D:cool:

I am wondering then if they are stopping the offer of 65% due to the pending test case, as most people including me received their standard defence in the same envelope as their 655 offer.

Hope you enjoyed your holiday.

Well I have got home to my post and Abbey's Defence - :( No 65% offer tho!!

Perhaps it's an omen for me to carry on fighting, as Julie said we can go down with our heads held high !!

Jullie, will it be ok for me to fax my defence over to you tomorrow just so you can have a quick look over it for me ?? :D

Of course, it will be interesting to see if they have changed it. It does now seem that they are not sending out the 65% along with their defence.

Did they just send you the defence then with no covering note?

fax number is 01268 247 506.

Yes the covering note just said "we enclose by way of service a copy of the Defence that we have filed with the Court"

Did you receive the letter about changes their term & conditions?

No havent recevied it yet, but I have heard that they are doing staggered charges. £5.00 for over drawn by up to £9.99 etc etc.

They have stopped the offers then as nmine said the same as yours, then went onto say about the next step being AQ then offering me 65% to settle

• 2 weeks later...

Update!

I have my AQ sent through from Dudley Courts! I have untill the 17th to get it back to them. Meanwhile I have had a letter from Abbey stating that they will be writing to the Courts to ask for the Stay!!:(

Is it just my way of thinking or will I return the AQ with my much needed £100, then the Court will send me a letter saying , sorry but this is on hold but thanks very much for the £100. I bet the courts are raking in the costs first so that they have all this extra dosh then staying the cases ! :mad:

Question is, which I already know the answer to but just checking, Do I carry on and complete the AQ and return it untill I hear from the courts to say we have your money now get lost until this is sorted!?

Suppose I had better start filling it in and scraping my pennies together :mad:

Melissa

Fingers crossed !!

I have more or less completed my AQ using GaryH 's templates for section G and the draft order for directions, Hope I have it all right. I am going to get it back to the courts hopefully Wednesday next week as I my mum said she would kindly do it for me as I can't get there before they shut .

Just have to wait and see what happens next I suppose :rolleyes:

Would anyone know where I can get hold of some copies of Automated charge letters that Abbey send out?

I think I need them for my list of stuff if the court agree to my draft order for directions?

Thanks

Melissa

Melissa - I think you may get a better response if you posted this on the Abbey Forum :)

If you think this post has been of help, please click on my SCALES on the left - thanks :-) :-x

Peter Anderson

Me Vs Morgan Stanley - WON £490

Me V's LTSB - Private & Bus Acc - £18.8k (since Oct1997)

inc: S.69 Interest (and growing daily) -;)

Please remember to DONATE when you have WON

• 2 weeks later...

Just a question if anyone canhelp?

I submitted my AQ which had to be back by the 17th August. What happens now? I have not heard anything at all from the courts or Abbey?

Thanks

Melissa

Hi Melissa

I am stuck in the same position! My AQ deadline was 13th Aug, and when I finally got in touch with the Court, they confirmed that the defendants' AQ had been submitted; the file was with the Judge, and I would hear "in due course."

So, just sitting waiting for the inevitable. :mad:

Have you checked with the Court that they have received the banks' AQ? I would do that, for peace of mind, and then you just have to wait for the Courts' instructions, I am afraid.

Hope that (sort of) helps.:(

Best regards

Jo xx

Six Nations Champions 2009

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

:cool::-D:cool: