BankFodder BankFodder

breadline

is a dual claim possible, card and account.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4737 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

IF you have had a mastercard through Lloyds.

Can the charges on a Lloyds Mastercard ( Visa) card account be added to the charges on the current account to be placed in one money claim.

The Claim is well under £5000

Bl

2 separate claims - because they were 2 separate accounts.

Still one DPA request though, for anyone else watching.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

IF you have had a mastercard through Lloyds.

Can the charges on a Lloyds Mastercard ( Visa) card account be added to the charges on the current account to be placed in one money claim.

The Claim is well under £5000

Bl

Hi

we have just been paid out today on my son's accounts.

I put the Visa and C Account on the same claim but I didn't use money claim.

I got all the paperwork (NI claim forms etc) from my local county court office.

They were very helpful to me.

It certainly saves money when it comes to the court fees

Hope this helps.

Pam

You can do both together, but its far better to keep them seperate if one's a CC and one's a bank account, as its two completely different sets of terms and conditions.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Hi Gary

Take your point, it could complicate matters I suppose.

Guess we were just lucky.

Cheers

Pam

PS Did you get my PM yesterday?

Oh yes, I did. I must admit that I haven't looked at it yet, but I'm going to go through my PM's later today or tommorrow. I don't often get that much time Monday - Thursday to be honest. Actually, I'll have a look now.;)

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Let's not forget this thread is 8 MONTHS OLD...!

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

:o Oh yes, so it is! I did'nt notice that either TBH.

:o Oh yes, so it is! I did'nt notice that either TBH.

Sorry the thread is 5 months old.

However, I was told I had too many threads going so I just gleaned my info from other threads.

When I won my sons case I thought I had better put it on one of my own threads so smeone could transfer it to the sucesses forum.

Sorry for any inconveinience. Hope you got my donation o.k.

Thanks again

Pam

By the way I put my details of the win on my own thread "Section F on allocation questionaire

This topic was closed on 10 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4737 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you