Filed moneyclaim online Now what!! Help??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5169 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok its been a while since i have been on here as i didnt have the funds to pursue my claim i have filed it now and im really really scared where i go form here,its says it has been passed through so do i just sit and wait i know if i read alot of posts i could get the answers but please can someone just give me a bit of guidance.

Abbey National:

Sent LBA on 1/08/06 had reply fob off

813.00 refunded on 1/09/06 without my permission to an overdrawn account urghhh!!

Not yet filled money claim im skint

Hi, the bank now have 14 days to acknowledge your claim (they acknowledged mine after 2 days). They then have another 14 days to respond and file a defence. Again they filed a defence with my claim and both parties are then sent an Allocation Questionairre which you need to complete and return to your local court along with a further £100 which is abit of a bummer!

I took my AQ to the court Tuesday and now it's just a case of waiting for a court date to come through, From what I have been told tho, Abbey settle before going to court.

I'm claiming my mums bank charges back and have been since Aug 08, it does get you down but just think how great it will feel when it's all sorted!

(Moneysavingexpert.com is another good website for advice)

Thanks for that helps if you understand a bit about whats going on 100.00 is a bummer thats whats stopped me from persuing it having the money.

So did you get yours back?

Hope it sdoesnt going to court that would be my look!!!

Abbey National:

813.00 refunded on 1/09/06 without my permission to an overdrawn account urghhh!!

My claim is till ongoing, have read if you win you claim you get court fees back, not sure if Abbey will add them to charges or whether that will be a separate fight!!

It's good to know your not going through this alone isn't it!

yea i will have a look thanks as long as i get most back thats all that matters:D

Abbey National: