Lori Vs Nationwide: Round Two

lori1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6171 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Its okay lori, look after your toe-nails, you know you will win again - otherwise you would have definitely heard that they will defend.

If they had a leg to stand on they would have let you know by now.

I filed my second claim last week, acknowledged on Monday 21st - so heres hoping - I need a holiday!

:| worried and stressed:|

Nationwide! Here i come, could be alot of money they might have to pay me back:eek:

Data request letter sent 04/06/06 via Hull Branch Nationwide.

Hull financial consultant called ME to help 04/06/06

:smile:Refunded £1200, 19/07/06, still going for the rest of it though!

LBA posted 22/09/06 claiming £2720!

D`oh! - put wrong amount in LBA - short by £1000!

Finally got the money to go to court 09/03/07

Acknowledged 13/03/07

No reply, so judgement issued 29 days after acknowledgment 14/04/07

DEFENCE FILED ??!! 09/03/07

FULLY PAID UP 17/04/07

Second Prelim sent 20/04/07

Second LBA sent 01/05/07

MCOL acknowledged

County court letter saying PAID UP 20/06/07 - although this wasnt the claimed amount, so i disputed it.

Still awaiting court date/decision due to OFT case.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, thnx stewpot, i hope your right as i to need a holiday!! roll on tuesday!! best of luck to you to keep us posted!!x

PLEASE HELP OTHERS, WHEN YOU WIN YOUR CLAIM GIVE A LITTLE BACK

Nationwide **WON**- £3,880.00 14/03/07

Nationwide Claim 2 LBA sent 13/03/07

Good luck Lori! My 28 days are up on Monday but it's a bank hol. They haven't entered a defence! Court said if not heard by wednesday lunchtime to ring them back and they will file judgement and I will win by default....woo-hoo!!!

Need to stop checking my balance...it's getting obsessive!

LOL, whiskas i know what you mean!! well here's hoping we will both be a little better off next week!!

Indeed! I go on my hols a week tomoz, a little extra spending money would be fab to buy some pretty things! I can't believe it will happen can you? I have seen all the successes on the forum but just have a feeling mine will be the one that ends up going to court! Think I would bottle it if that happened!

Whiskas i thought that too, but this is my second claim, try not to worry you always think you will be the one who loses, chin up we will be fine!!

bb was i ever lost?..........

Ok now i have OCD...............aarrgghhh...................why are they making me suffer...........cant stop checking bank....i need to get out!!!

Hi Lori, keeping my fingers crossed for you! Thanks for answering my pm I feel better now!

No problem tiatia, glad to help.........:)

Hey Lori,

I know their date for submission of the defence is Tuesday so too late to post a gentle prod to them. Do you have an e-mail address for anyone in the legal dept you could nudge instead?

As you know the more you do now could help if it goes to judgement on Wednesday.

Best of luck

BB xx

Any advise offered is my own opinion, and if in doubt, always seek clarification.

[

Hi BB, no i dont have an email address for eversheds but i have a number so i will give them a call on tuesday see if i can rush them along a little!! cheers xx

OK Princess, but an e-mail would be documentry evidence you have made every effort to help them out.

Might be an idea to send confirmation e-mail after the call.

Good luck

BB xx

Any advise offered is my own opinion, and if in doubt, always seek clarification.

[

jenny............your a sweetie!! many thanks i will email him now, thanks again!!:D

oops just checked my acknowledgment of service and i do have an email contact although it is different from the one you poted jenny..... [email protected] ........oh what to say???........do you think can i have my money please will work?!!

yes the initials of catherine price are in the reference so i will email her again thanks x

not quite sure how you can word it lori! hopefully you will get money in account over weekend.

(how do you get on to the chat room now. as whenever i check on CAG chat open another window exactly the same as this one!!!)

I hope so too jenny......chat is closed for now, it has been closed for a few weeks and i must admit that when your at this stage it is nice to be able to chat to peeps about your claim, i'm hoping things will be restored again but who knows we have to wait and see.xx

Hi again Lori,

At this stage while saying "can I have my money back please" is both polite and very tempting, I think you should be pointing out that the deadline on their filing their defence in relation to your claim is due at the court on Tuesday.

Failure to submit the defence will allow you to press for a judgement by default. etc.

When you send the e-mail put a read/receipt on it and also ask them to acknowledge receipt of same.

Cheers

BB

[

Hi bb............well i know it is tempting to just say that..............but i wont promise!!........but could you explain read/reciept????.............you have defo lost me there!!!xxx

LOL Princess,

Read/receipt, OK when you open the e-mail you are to send, there should be a menu bar across the top, Click the "view" button and select "options".

On the window that pops you tick "Request a read receipt on this message" (near the bottom on the left hand side under "Tracking Options"). This means that when the message is opened by the receipant they will be presented with a request to confirm receipt.

Hope the above helps (and it could be understood).

BB

ps I presume you are using MS Outlook (or Outlook Express).

[

ermm....no to the ps.. but i'm sure i will figure it out cheers hun!!

My 28 days is too up monday but court have said it will be midnight on tuesday they have till. They said if don't hear by wednesday morning to ring them and they will proceed with judgement. I am gonna email stephen perry at eversheds on tuesday to remind him of deadline.

Do you think money can be credited over a weekend?? Keep checking but don't know if I am wasting my time.