CCA request - please help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6232 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello again,

In a word, Yep!

Jeff.

Ohh great! thank God for that. Was beginning to wonder what I had done!

Will update when I hear more... :)

Just a question...

This whole thing was to get a default removed, but I now have a DCA gunning for me saying I owe them £70 odd, If I thought I owed this I would pay it but I don't. What am I going to do about the DCA?????

Hello again,

Well, you could just wait and see what your CCA request produces. (My preference, but each to their own).

Or you could write and tell them that the alleged debt is in dispute. (This will probably be ignored).

You could also send a SAR to see if this sheds some light on the £70.

Jeff.

I think like you said just wait and see what becomes of the CCA for now.

IF the DCA contact me (they said it would be passed to them on 15/03) should I CCA them as well???

Hi,

JB debt recovery will only acting on behalf of Capquest. If you want to, you could write and tell them that you will only deal with the owners of the alleged debt.

You should CCA Capquest, as they are now the owners, and should have the agreement in order to collect on the debt.

No agreement = unenforceable debt!

Jeff.

Thank you! Sorry for all the questions but am I right in thinking not to CCA CapQuest until they (JB Debt) contact me further???

Hi Breeeze,

No point in waiting, might as well do it now! It only costs a quid!

Well, actually it costs 2 quid when sent 1st class recorded delivery!

Jeff.

• 3 weeks later...

Result!

I have just recieved this letter from Blair, Oliver and Scott limited...

Dear Mr ****

Thank you for your letter dated Feb 07 regarding the default registered with the Credit Referance Agencies.

I can confirm that the default registered in your name has been removed from your Credit File with both Experian and Equifax.

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Littlewoods also wrote to me and said my account was now nil - they even had the cheek to send me a new catalogue and my credit limit is still £3000!! . Like I'll be using them again.

I would just like to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone that helped me out with this :)

Result!

Dear Mr ****

Thank you for your letter dated Feb 07 regarding the default registered with the Credit Referance Agencies.

I can confirm that the default registered in your name has been removed from your Credit File with both Experian and Equifax.

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Littlewoods also wrote to me and said my account was now nil - they even had the cheek to send me a new catalogue and my credit limit is still £3000!! . Like I'll be using them again.

I would just like to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone that helped me out with this :)

Congrats are in order it seems !!!!!!!

Just hate every DCA out there

Result!

Dear Mr ****

Hi Breeeze,

Well done!

Excellent news!:)

Jeff.

great news, pleased for you!

Kenny

Me Vs AA/Blair Oliver - Defaulted on CCA, Committed Criminal Offence, started chasing payment

Me Vs Great Universal - Wrote off the 2k balance, couldnt supply docs

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/74209-me-littlewoods-catalogue.html

My Friend Vs Lowell Portfolio - Balance written off, all action stopped!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/75075-my-friend-lowell-victory.html

My Friend Vs Empire Catalogue - Balance Cleared

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/75713-my-friend-empire-droyds.html