Diary of an impatient woman!

Philomena100
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6184 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the hardest part about writing posts is that you don't come across exactly how you'd like - i'm a nice little old lady - but a bit prone to sarcasm and i've decided sarcasm just doesn't come across in cyberspace.

i think i'm funny, but lord knows what others make of me. many is the time i've put something on here that was said with a twinkle in my eye, my voice and someone comes back who has taken me literally or seriously.

so, i think phil, i'm siding with pete - my new best bud (aside from sis net) and would say - take it all with a pinch of salt. it's not like being in the same room and having a convo but at the same time - that's a good thing. as the beautiful south put it(we claim them as a hull group!) - just carry on regardless!

lord - i sound like i'm on drugs.......

yes, i must go take my cod liver oil tablet!

i have finally received my a letter from bromley now they are telling me the case is being transferred AGAIN to mercantile court

how many times does one case have to be transferred just get on with it!:roll:

take a peep at these :-D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mercantile-court-cases-stays/79622-if-your-case-heading.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mercantile-court-cases-stays/34297-mercantile-court-guide.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mercantile-court-cases-stays/75786-mercantile-hearing-leeds-26th.html

hello all impatient phil is back! i would have thought by now that i would have got the letter from the solicitors i mean i ask you how long does it take to go over the info and i already included the copys!

honestly if i wasnt so broke at the mo i would take a trip up to birmingham and hand out some bootie whooping for taking to long!:-x:lol:

but as ''im a lady'' quote little britain! i will just have to refrain from such behaviour!:lol:

ah, see what u mean now :D

go for the bootie whooping lol its more fun and relieves stress - plus i like seeing a lady wound up ;) j/k

DCA's - they have the same power as an infinite number of untrained chimps working on a script for Hamlet, but the chimps would probably at least get it right :D

lol never said i wasnt :p hehe j/k

DCA's - they have the same power as an infinite number of untrained chimps working on a script for Hamlet, but the chimps would probably at least get it right :D

Gawd

large plastic paddilng pool £15.00

10 gallons of prime mud £10.00

2 minescule bikinis £50.00

Hire of the NIA £1000.00

Promotion of mud wrestling match between Phil and Rachel £500.00

For everything else there is Master Card.... priceless

(waits for Uncle Colins email offering a 50/50 split of the takings

pete

Gawd

large plastic paddilng pool £15.00

10 gallons of prime mud £10.00

2 minescule bikinis £50.00

Hire of the NIA £1000.00

Promotion of mud wrestling match between Phil and Rachel £500.00

For everything else there is Master Card.... priceless

(waits for Uncle Colins email offering a 50/50 split of the takings

pete

:eek::eek::eek:

Rayne and Castlebest you should both be ashamed of yourself talking that filth on this family board! i suggest you both go and take a cold shower before i hand out a spanking to the both of you!;-):lol::lol:

mud wrestling??????? kewl, put me down for a ticket :D

you are right philomena I do feel so ashamed so very very ashamed in fact I deserve to be spanked!!!!! lol lol :lol:

:o:o:ooh dear what i have i started!:lol:

there will be no mud wrestling...although with everyones win fall from the banks im sure we could all chip in and put on a good show!:lol: