got my Alocation questionaire, help.

gav6280
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6252 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, today i got my allocation questionaire. Im going to use the notes form the CAG template library to fill it it, but should i send it of now, ie tommrow and get the ball rolling. Or wait until like the day before it's due in?

Also bit concerned it's been transfred to a county court and not a local court does this matter? It's an hours drive ecah way to the court and will i be able to add expenses into my claim?

Thanks.

Firstly all the claims are through a County Court, 'local' means its down the road from where you live.

I take it that you issued through MCOL and not direct to the court.

I belive you can apply to have the case transfered to a nearer court, but hopefully someone can confirm this.

I would get onto the AQ asap the sooner its in, the better, then you can start preparing your bundle

have a look at the guide in my signature.

my take is the opposite - dg often offer just prior to the aq deadline - so why pay the extra 100 (if your claim is over1500) just to have to add it on to the claim. i advise filing it just before it is due - but not missing the deadline - what is your deadline?

i just wrote this out in great detail for someone - could you look at it there...........HSBC defence entered

it's the instructions for the aq.

Great. Thanks. Will send it off this week.

If it's possible i will rip the AQ pdf and fill it in with generic details ie xxxx's then post it back to the forum as a really easy example for prople to follow.

What do you think?

well, i think the powers that be would say - we could have done that ages ago - you put that up - someone will copy it and send it. they like to let peeps do some work for themselves rather than just copy everything. also, they ask we not put templates, etc in the forum, just links - as then people don't have to register to get them. that's why i always pm my particulars to people rather than copy them here. nice idea - you can ask a moderator but i think that's what they would say.

i think the step by step should be sufficient as is.