Where do I send "Preliminary Letter"?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6246 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My apologies if this has already been asked umpteen times in various other threads but i've been looking thru the threads for almost an hour. I have found the page with various addresses on fo Halifax this and halifax the but which address is te 1 I need to send my 1st letter too (I already got my statements via telephone call).

Is it the top address on that page (P.O box 60, West Yorkshire HX1 2RG which i assume is their head office or is it 1 of the others???)

Please help! :(

Thanks.

The Manager

Halifax plc

Customer Relations

PO Box 548

Leeds

LS1 1WU

Make sure you read all of the guidance notes before you start. You must be accurate at all times, any queries or questions you have just post on the site, there's always someone out there happy to help. Good Luck, the Halifax should be a walkover as long as you stick to the guidelines.

I must admit - I have mine prepared for : Halifax plc, Trinity Road, Halaifax, HX1 2RG - so now I have read this thread I am confused too...advice much appreciated!!!

Will be searching more to clarify once again my original thought - but of Customer Service address is correct, then could someone please respond??

Thanks

I would personally write to the customer relations dept. They will be handling the complaint. If you do end up having to commence legal proceedings then court papers must show Halifax's registered office (Trinity Road).

All details for Halifax (including cust relations at bottom of page) can be found here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31052-contact-details-banks.html?garpg=9

Will - have taken your advice, and changed now and today it is being sent.... 14 day countdown (?) - so watch this space!!!

Thank you for your help - truly appreciate it !!