Paintball vs Capital One *WON*

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6182 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Barclays are the worst I've dealt with so far, the swines (strikes pose with hands on hips) :evil: NatWest are going to get it too, neither of these organisations has yet bothered to comply with my SAR.

Funnily enough they are next on my list, they have just over a week left to supply statements, am not in a hurry though as I have 3 claims on the go at the moment so ideally would like to get rid of 1 or 2 (my crap one that's for sure) before embarking on Barclays.

One step at a time and we'll get all the money back that has been disproportionately taken from us. Happy claiming everyone we're all here to help each other :)

Paintball, your Barclays is it for current account or credit card? Am trying to decide when I start claim for Barclaycard whether to do contractual or not.

good luck paintball, just tagging onto your thread

doo, i'm about to start barclaycard, and am going for contractual at their purchase rate (29.9%)...eek...so this time next year I should just be sending my LBA off to them!

"Banks are people that will lend you an umbrella when it's sunny, but demand it back the minute it starts raining"

Brad v Halifax

22/08/06 - Preliminary Letter sent requesting full repayment of charges

06/09/06 - LBA sent to bank

Letter on my doormat this evening from CapOne offering me what I claimed for - £1399.82 - in my N1. Good. They will send me a cheque and I will inform the Court that the matter is settled WHEN I have received my cheque in about 14 days ...

I could insist on the daily rate added to each charge from date I filed the claim to receipt of cheque but it is so small I've decided not to bother. I know, Sonja, on a point of principle that I should, but it's tiny ...:p

So, when I receive my cheque, this thread can show WON.

Folks, when I started out on this claim and was trying to understand CCI, I was a bubble blowing girly, now I'm a gun totin' gal so Barclays and NatWest watch out :)

CONGRATULATIONS PAINTBALL, gun totin CCI gal now, nice one. Now I was right about your letter so reckon hubby's will be delivered any day between Friday and Monday, lets see. Now you have your letter Paintball do you think you could pm me your claim number and the court you used for my little list.

Paintball, your Barclays is it for current account or credit card? Am trying to decide when I start claim for Barclaycard whether to do contractual or not.

Both!! An old B/card a/c and old student a/c each now closed. I'm PMing you the details you asked for now.

Many CONGRATS Paintball - good on ya!!!!!!!!!

Adam;)

I do my best to be helpful, but at the end of the day I'm not a professional - please seek further advice if you're not sure. On the other hand, if I have helped, please click my scales - thanks ;)

Current Claims (all for friends!) -

Abbey - over £4k - Court claim issued & AQ filed ('Tish vs Abbey'). Alloc'n Hearing 21 Sept - Claim stayed 29/8/07.

Cap One - just under £2k - WON (just over 2k!)('Tish vs Cap One')

Cap One - just under £1000 - WON (just over £1k) Nov 07 (JimmyBoy vs Cap One)

Lloyds TSB - £3.5k - Court claim issued, defence rec'd and AQ filed; Alloc'n hearing 7th Sept Claim stayed 29/8/07! (JimmyBoy vs Lloyds')

MBNA - over £1k for mis-sold PPI - WON - approx £1500(IpswichWitch vs MBNA . . .)

Wtg Paint Race Ya To Getting The Cheques Then Lol

WHEN THE WORLD GETS IN MY FACE I SAY HAVE A NICE DAY :lol:

MY SUCCESSESS

HSBC £5,735.35 :D

MUM IN LAW £2112.00 WIN FROM HALIFAX :grin:

MUM £3580.00 WIN FROM NatWest :grin:

AUNTIE 2 NATWEST WINS £1865.00 AND £2541.00

EQUITA BAILIFFS £293.00 REFUND :grin:

MBNA £871.16 WON WITH CI AT 24.49%

WELCOME FINANCE CHARGES £600 APPROX didnt even need letter lol

CAP ONE WON WITH CI AT 29.9% £994.26

CLAIMS ON THE GO AT MO

mbna ppi

NatWest cc at mcol (ppi next)

welcome ppi

first response charges

IF I HAVE HELPED IN ANY WAY HIT THE SCALES IN BOTTOM LEFT CORNER THANK YOU ;)

congratulations paintball

enjoy the money

"Banks are people that will lend you an umbrella when it's sunny, but demand it back the minute it starts raining"

Brad v Halifax

22/08/06 - Preliminary Letter sent requesting full repayment of charges

06/09/06 - LBA sent to bank

Congratulations Paintball. . .well done. .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Well done paintball --- inspirational!!!:D

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek:

Could a Moderator please change/move this thread to WON. Thanks, as:

Cheque received from Cap One for full amount on Sat 12 May, dated 8 May. Banked.

I'll inform the Court of this result and PM a Moderator on this site with my completed Litigation details.

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts and most of all, thanks go to Redsonja, Martin, UKAviator, Doo, and Tanz for their support and practical assistance during the process of my claim. There were many others who offered encouragement and thanks go to them also ...

My attentions are now focused on Barclays whom I'll be filing a claim against next week for non-compliance of my SAR ... they are truly appalling and have no understanding of customer care. They are closely followed by NatWest who have complied up to a point, but not to my satisfaction.

Good luck to everyone else who almaost there (esp Doo)

Cheers P :)

Paintball...........................FLAMIN FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go paint that town girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so pleased for you, and my what a relief too.

Hideous thought going to court but we all get ready for it dont we.

You must have felt amazing seeing that cheque!!!

Oh me next'ish please!! Actually think it may be Doo??

I am just waiting for the letter saying ...."We are not paying you anymore so go blow!"

And I shall all the way to MCOL!!

Will keep you posted.

Cheers!:D

You clever, clever girlie you!!

Paintball...........................FLAMIN FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go paint that town girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so pleased for you, and my what a relief too.

Hideous thought going to court but we all get ready for it dont we.

You must have felt amazing seeing that cheque!!!

Oh me next'ish please!! Actually think it may be Doo??

I am just waiting for the letter saying ...."We are not paying you anymore so go blow!"

And I shall all the way to MCOL!!

Will keep you posted.

Cheers!:D

You clever, clever girlie you!!