epth v natwest help please

epth99
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6210 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Congratulations. action-smiley-033.gif .You have got to do what is right for you. If dealing now is right for

you. Then victory is sweet. Other threads are indicating quite a wait for their money.

If possible pester them for your £120 court fee. Well done and good luck.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Congrats to you for coming this far! At least you got your money back which at the beginning of all these ridiculous proceedings is all we ever asked for !!!!! Once again pat on the back for you!

hi, I posted my acceptance letter on 10th april but with it I enclosed a letter saying I wanted the £120 that I had paid for mcol. On sat (14th april) I got a letter back saying 'the offer was in full and final settlement' (ie not giving in over the £120). So I rung up and said that I would accept the amount without the £120 (just cos I desperately need the money now) but the girl just said she would look into it. So does anyone have an email address I could use so I could email and find out what was going on? Or should I ring again? thanks

hi, just to say the money has come through now so this thread needs changing to the success board- dont know how to do it! thanks for everyones advice, will make a donation. good luck to everyone still claiming x

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy every penny! xxx :D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.