Del v barclays

dellydaisy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5326 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all just about to submit my court bundle and was just doubly checking i,d got my stuff in order

is it printed off here then add my own correspondance and statements and list of charges and number it all, is there anything i need to take out or add in???

Halifax cc Won settled in full after moneyclaim.

MBNA WON SETTLED IN FULL....

IKEA Data Protection Act sent 12/7/06 prelim sent 11/08/2006 gone to moneyclaim Ikea said they,d pay up but have yet to see the money

Halifax current Won!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just bumping this up advice anyone?

IKEA Data Protection Act sent 12/7/06 prelim sent 11/08/2006 gone to moneyclaim Ikea said they,d pay up but have yet to see the money

Hi took upto mcol and now ive just recieved the court date, its been allocated on the small claims track and ive done my AQ and its now upto submiotting the court bundle ive got till monday to do this, they havent really given me loads of time!

cheers delly

Hi sorry ive not replied, I did some reading and managed to get my head around the court bundle!!!

However the bank havent replied at all to my bundle and there passed there due date now,

However i realised that i didnt send the bundle to the banks legal dept just the dept thats been dealing with ny clain should this affect my claim??

• Haha 1

I don't know delly - hope someone helps. An idea could be to contact litigation and tell them they have it. Read Welshman V Barclays - when you realise why I'm suggesting you read that thread, you'll have a cracking opening line x

JMHO

If you are uncomfortable with any of the above, then you could send bundle in again, but I seriously doubt Barclays will have bothered to enter thiers:rolleyes: ... have you recieved thiers?:)

Also ring the court if you are worrying hun.

• Haha 1