Jump to content

Vehicle siezure ?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5256 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

I found this on another forum, and although I'm not sure if this is the right place to put it, I thought it might be of use.


If a bailiff ( or any one else) tries to take your vehicle, there are certain rules about the transport of the vehicle.


They need an Operators licence for the recovery/transport vehicle, a C1+E or C+E driving licence to drive a speclift and a tachograph fitted/calibrated and used from 11.4.07.

Apparently, most bailiffs use local recovery companies, and most 'recovery' vehicles DO NOT have the right tax to 'transport' running cars.

I don't always believe what I say, I'm just playing Devils Advocate

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...