Sending off my Natwest Preliminary letter

WACFOO
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6252 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest dwarren

Hi WACFOO

I would send everything to their registered offices as this is the address that you will have to put down for them should you get to a legal stage.

Natwest

135 Bishopsgate

London

EC2M 3UR

I would also send everything recorded as well :)

Good luck

dwarren

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Guest NATTIE

I am actually going to say that the Bishopsgate address is wrong, and that Customer Relations Unit Borehamwood is correct, Bishopsgate address yes for suing them but prelim and LBA's as the signature says should go to Borehamwood.

Guest dwarren
I am actually going to say that the Bishopsgate address is wrong, and that Customer Relations Unit Borehamwood is correct, Bishopsgate address yes for suing them but prelim and LBA's as the signature says should go to Borehamwood.

Sorry to be picky, but I would consider it good practise (if in doubt) to send any correspondence to the registered address of a company if one was in doubt.

I would certainly not consider it “wrong” to send any correspondence to a companies registered address. It may be more efficient to send to another address (when known – such as in this case) but this does not negate from a registered address being any less valid.

Needless to say don't send it twice! Go with Nattie as the address is more valid on this occasion and I merely wanted to make a point :-)

Guest NATTIE

I should add wrong but only in my own honest opinion. I do take your point on registered office and apologise for not being clear when i first posted. Sorry.

Try this one Jenbo:

Mr Alex Lyons

Data Protection Manager

Retail Regulatory Risk

2nd Floor

Business House B

GOGARBUREN

P.O.Box 1000

EDINBURGH EH12 1HQ

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.