Barclays response to my Preliminary Letter

WACFOO
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6225 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Help, I sent off my Preliminary Letter to my bank (Barclays) which they recieved, they sent me back a letter which says:

'blah blah blah, May i take this opportunity to explain that whilst we will endeavour to respond to you within timescales outlined in your letter, we cannot guarantee that we will do so. Sometimes it does take longer to fully investigate a complaint. However we do aim to find a solution within four weeks. If we are not able to do so, we will always write to you explaining what is happening. A full report or an update on our progress will be sent to you within eight weeks'

EIGHT WEEKS!!! Are these delaying tack-ticks? Should i proceed with court action?

Helpppp!!!

Yes they are delaying tactics and yes you should continue with your lba and then court action.........good luck!

Halifax settled

Halifax (again) settled

Nationwide settled

Natwest settled

Don't forget to donate to this site, they gave us the backbone to put up a fight, we've learnt how to reclaim our rights and proved banks are all nothing but........ rubbish <wink>