Pablo v Halifax - Please advise/

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6218 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi have completed spreadsheet as had all statements, so I intend to send off the PRELIM LETTER this week.

I keep seeing the term MANUEL INTERVENTION what does this mean?

Should I include something in this letter as I am bypassing the SAR?

Please help.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi just opened a new parachute account, so I'm ready to roll

Quick question - have coped the prelim letter from the library, should I add in the fact that I have copies of all the complaint letters, I have sent over the years also their "sorry you are unhappy letters" to add some strength to my request?

Any advice will be appreciated

Hi there,

I sent my prelim and schedule a week ago by recorded guaranteed next day delivery, Halifax haven't replied yet, should I just go ahead with letter before action next week?

I'm fired up now so I now intend to help my mother and father in law get there charges back from the Abbey, is it possible for me to act on their behalf??? rather than them send the letters theirselves, they are pensioners and cannot grasp the procedure nor would they want to represent thierselves in court should it come to that.

First of all yes send the next letter. Keep tp your timescales.

I am helping my family with theirs. Just make sure they sign the letters and you will be fine. And as for court, if it is a straight forward claim, there is no reason to worry about court.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• 3 weeks later...