Cheddar Vs Virgin Media

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6255 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Okay its time to get all the £4's back we've been paying and I am sure that we have had a couple of late payment fees too. Also ever since Virgin took over it has been hopeless :(

We came up to our 12 months agreement and rang the retentions dept asking for a better deal or we were off, we got a really good deal. Went from the 3 for £30 with a bit extra for inclusive eve/wkend calls. To £29 for 2MB BB, highest telly package (cept the movies and sports) and the Talk 24Unlimited.

Then last month the bill comes and its usually around £35-£40 (few calls and the £4 non DD fee), heard hubby pay it on the phone and didn't give it another thought.

This month we get a bill for £150!! We look back and see although he paid it the transaction never went through, they never took our moeny, also our package is now costing us £51.50 + £5 non DD fee and then this months charges then a £10 late payment fee. We also never got a reminder!! So theres my wage pretty much wiped out for this month! He rang to pay it and tried asking Priya in India what was going on and 4 times she said she didn't know and couldn't help him, goodbye and off she went :(

So I am going to make a complaint about that and get onto the Retentions Dept again as there was no mention of their offer being temporary. Anyway am drafting our SAR for the fees now, will keep u informed.

;)

Ex CAG helper ^_^