Money for your old phones?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6247 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I was about to send my old phone off to envirofone but found another company doing the same but offering more. Have anyone heard of Mazuma? Have anyone used them? Are they safe? I had a friend who had used envirofone and got paid, but Mazuma offer £3 more. However if they are not going to pay up I think I will just leave the £3 extra.

NatWest for £272:Full and final settlement: 13/11/06

Argos Card for £52.50:Paid to Argos account: 10/11/06

Bank of Scotland for £218:Full and final settlement: 25/01/07

However if it works and you have the charger, selling it on eBay is worth MUCH more - just don't send it to Nigeria!

I actually have one going on with ebay. The reason is for this one, it can go for £100+ on ebay, but these recycle companies only will offer up to £75.

However for the one I want to recycle is quite tired (for a lack of a better word) and that model don't fetch as much on ebay, only about £30-50.

Funnily enough being 'worn' isn't the issue you think it is. I've come across a good many collectors who are trying to get their hands on cenrtain models, some of them don't even have to work (in the 'Antiques' section of Mobile Phones....) a Motorola MicroTac analogue went for £145 and there's no network around to make it work, being a 1G handset!

Funnily enough being 'worn' isn't the issue you think it is. I've come across a good many collectors who are trying to get their hands on cenrtain models, some of them don't even have to work (in the 'Antiques' section of Mobile Phones....) a Motorola MicroTac analogue went for £145 and there's no network around to make it work, being a 1G handset!

Yeah, that is true, but then mine is just a fairly common 2.5G k750i so it will not get much on ebay. :(