Munty V Natwest

munty030
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6217 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good luck Munty. I sent my prelim letter at the start of the week - having read through the posts on here I don't expect to have anything more than a generic reply but I will be pursuing same until the end!!!

Hope it all goes well and keep us posted.

Laura :o)

Natwest Bank Plc owe me £1,227.48

06/03/07 - Prelim Sent

16/03/07 - Claim authorised, in full, via telephone...

28/03/07 - Full offer received in writing - YAY

29/03/07 - Offer accepted!

Bank of Scotland Mastercard owe me £497.00

11/03/07 - Complaint telephone call logged

29/03/07 - 50% offer received...

Hi you will prob. get form letter from computer signed by mythical beast or something. They could just ignore you, or maybe send you a full and final settlement letter for 10% of claim for the latter use template letter to accept as part payment, then continue claim in your time scale

stick it to the mongrels

dpick:lol:

Go for it munty .Have a good read up on the site. Good luck.http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Good luck Munty.............. go get your cash back !!!!! :D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Guest NATTIE

If the letter is sent to Customer Relations Unit Borehamwood then I would expect the generic we are looking into it, and then a payout on LBA

thanks for the good luck messages

I to sent it to cust rel & they were signed for on the 14th :D

if I have no reply by the 14th day & will phone then just like the banks do to me (pay back time)

You sound like you're looking forward to not getting an early response so you can hound them....hehehe, I'm the same ;o)

Natwest Bank Plc owe me £1,227.48

06/03/07 - Prelim Sent

16/03/07 - Claim authorised, in full, via telephone...

28/03/07 - Full offer received in writing - YAY

29/03/07 - Offer accepted!

Bank of Scotland Mastercard owe me £497.00

11/03/07 - Complaint telephone call logged

29/03/07 - 50% offer received...

munty030,

Alot of people on this site gain enormous confidence as they progress, but don't lose sight of the wood for the trees. They will try every trick to throw you into submission. Onwards and upwards. laugh.gif

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Submission Parkvale. Never. Go get your money back Munty. Its yours, always was, and will be again. Just follow the path through the trees right here on CAG. Best of Luck. Fendy xxx But you wont need it. Just perseverence and lots of patience. xxx

• 2 weeks later...

I spoke to natwest today as I havent heard anything yet as the prem letter was recived 15/03 !!!!!!!!:mad:

get this the guy I spoke to said that they will be writing to me in 21day from reciving the prem letter (ya I gave them 21 days:rolleyes: )

• 3 weeks later...
I still havent heard anything from Natwest :mad:

when I put my claim in the court can put both my A/Cs in the one claim or will I have to put 2 claims in

Cannot see why not as long as you are clear as to total claim and in schedule of charges split into separate accounts with subtotals and full total. Just make sure it's easy to understand then they cannot say it's incomprehensible

dpick:mad: thank god for spellcheckers