1st Credit are noting the contents of my communication... oh yes they are

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5693 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Moral Obligation my ar*e.

What is moral about buying a debt for pennies and seeking to make a 90% profit on it. What is moral about having your telephone threat monkeys begin a campaign of intimidation and lies. What is moral about getting your pretend solicitor to threaten bankruptcy, charging orders and baliffs.

DCAs take a risk when they purchase debt for peanuts. Its not the alleged debtors fault if they havent got the paperwork to enforce it. The alleged debtor is under no moral obligation to a DCA. The original creditor has successfully written off this alleged debt against tax so he is not at a loss.

These people make me want to puke. Using the words Debt Collection Agency and morals in the one sentence. Its like asking the Burmese government to speak about Human Rights.

The DCAs should remember the old saying when buying debt. Let the buyer beware. I was going to use the legal latin version but they wouldnt understand

I know they are a charity & mean well but I'm so sorry Gingerheid I have & it resulted in complete disaster for the debtor

Also bear in mind they are funded by the banks themselves.

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site