list of charges from Halifax - help please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5218 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,:D

i have received a full list of all my charges only over the last four years which was when i joined the bank. - i dont know how i am now supposed to calculate my overdraft interest charges to reclaim - can i include a sentence in the preliminary request letter indicating to them that i require payment for the charges:- "I calculate that you have taken £XXXXX not including a total sum which you have charged me in overdraft interest for the sum which you have taken - which due to receiving a list of charges only was not possible to calculate, i therefore charge you with undertaking this calculation on my behalf and trust that this will be a true reflection of all overdraft interest charges. Total £XXXXX + overdraft interest

or can a standard interest amount be applied to all charges???:confused:

pls help:D

regards

Rich

This calculation can be a difficult process and many people have left this as its usually a small amount in relation to the time and effort required to calculate.

Dont think the banks will attempt to calculate this for you, worth a try i suppose though.