Nationwide address most often used for claims please

brok

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5297 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Seeing as there are a few addresses in the links for Nationwide - please could someone give me the address most commonly used when sending a claim to Nationwide?

Many thanks.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/nationwide/339-nationwide-building-society-contact.html

hi brok, have alook at this thread you will see some addresses for nationwide, i sent mine to electra house, and this was fine. best of luck with your claim x

PLEASE HELP OTHERS, WHEN YOU WIN YOUR CLAIM GIVE A LITTLE BACK

Nationwide **WON**- £3,880.00 14/03/07

Nationwide Claim 2 LBA sent 13/03/07

hi brok

i sent mine to pipers way, swindon. that was fine recieved statemens ok.

go to FAQ and you will find all info you will need. there is also a thread with names and addresses. remember when you send make sure its by recorded, then you can go onto royal mail website and see if your letter has been delivered and the signature of who recieved it.

good luck on getting back what is rightfully yours!

if i have been of any help please add to my reputation points by clicking middle icon on bottom left side. thank you

• Haha 1

Thank You For Helping Me, I Really Appreciate It. Rest Assured I Will Click On Your Scales

:)

If I have been of any help to you, please add to my reputation points by clicking the middle icon, at the bottom left. Thank You

Get wots 'rightfully yours' the CAG way: friendly & approachable - tried & tested - step by step - Great Results!

My Final Word,

Any advice is given in my opinion only, i have no legal knowledge whatsoever, only knowledge & experience gained from CAG.

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks for all your help - had already seen the faq and the contact links, was just wondering which of the addresses was most commonly used.

Thanks again for all help.