court bundle

mand676767
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6210 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Basic court bundle for small claims. Note it has to be with the court and the bank 14 days before the trial. Don't expect to get one back from Barclays ;)

Yes if she has got the standard SCT directions, that is.

Amanda if your still not sure after reading the thread I linked for you then post up the wording of the order, and someone will tell you exactly what you need.

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

hi, just seen you are online wondered if you'd help me? must return the allocation questionnaire tommorrow, is the anything i should be filling in for other information and what about 'exrerts reports' and should i need a solicitor? please help am a bit confused. cheers

• 3 weeks later...
http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/33060-basic-court-bundle.html. Note it has to be with the court and the bank 14 days before the trial. Don't expect to get one back from Barclays ;)

That's the Basic court bundle?? :???:

I myself am at the AQ stage and a little confused about which documents to send. But after some much needed help, I (think I) understand what is required to be sent.

mand676767 and bluto1. Are your claims within the limit of the small claims court?

You can follow my claim at http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclays-bank/45185-jharrod-barclays.html

Sorry can't be of much more help at the moment. I'm at work lol and can't spend too long writing this reply :-D

Barclays

S.A.R (Subject Access Request) letter sent 10/11/06

Cheque returned and statements to follow 16/11/06

Statements received 18/11/06

Preliminary approach for repayment letter sent 20/11/06

Acknowledgement letter received 25/11/06

Letter before Action sent 08/12/06

Full and final offer (half the requested claim) received 18/12/06

Thanks but no thanks letter sent 31/12/06

** Further communication will be entered here when I find it **

Claim defence received 14/03/07

AQ, Direction of order and SG Other Info sent 29/03/07 (5 days before deadline)

NatWest

Preliminary approach for repayment letter sent 17/11/06

Acknowledgement letter received 28/11/06

Letter before Action sent 08/12/06

I myself am at the AQ stage and a little confused about which documents to send. But after some much needed help, I (think I) understand what is required to be sent.

Really that depends upon the nature of the directions order from the court. You will get this a few weeks after the AQ's have gone back. That said, the fundementals will be the same no matter what.

There is a link in post #2 which covers most eventualities and should tell you everything you need to know.

Double check your order as i had to have my bundle in to the court and Barclays 21 days before my hearing.. this is the first time i have heard of this and it only gave me just over a week to compile the bundle and get it delivered.