boXXer vs HSBC (AGAIN!!!)

boXXer
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6235 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everybody!!! Thanks so much to the last people who helped me claim my last lot of money back.

Now, HSBC have taken the liberty of charging me AGAIN for the last few months where i have gone overdrawn!

SO, whats the process of this? do i have to start from scratch again, like i did before? or can i send a letter to The solicitors asking for my last few months of charges back?

Has anyone done this before?

Cheers!

HSBC Prelim letter sent 3/10/06 1st class recorded, a BIT scared!

HSBC LBA letter sent 18/10/06 1st class recorded. Bit more scared now!

Hi, i'm in the same situation - been charged since. I went to my branch and asked for the charges to be refunded, quoting the successful claim i had just made. The bank (manager?) said that they would not refund the further charges and stated 'if you start another claim 'you know wot will happen don't you' meaning he will close my account.

been some additional charges since then (used wrong chq book again) so it will be andydug v HSBC (2)

This time i'll open a parachute account tho - didn't bother last time! :eek:

Andy D.:D

Halifax: **Won**

HSBC: **Won**

Credit cards - NEXT

oh well! i have a nationwide account also, so im not too bothered if they wanna do that TBH!

Boxxer, to add to the sentiments above, HSBC will almost certainly close your account, its pants, but true!

If you found this post useful, please click on the "scales" icon in the bottom left of my post and say so!

The opinions of this post are those of monkey_uk and do not constitute sound legal advice. I am not a lawyer.

--

Halifax Unlawful Bank Charges: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) Sent 28/02/07 - CC Statement's rcv'd 18/04/07 Bank a/c statements rcv'd 19/04/07

First Direct Unlawful Bank Charges: Settled in Full 12/05/06 | £2235.50

i suppose your'e supposed to feel threatened by what the bank manager said!! i'm already onto my second claim. all from scratch, different tactics this time, heidi daniels at leeds wants my breakdown etc so we'll see what twaddle (if any) they send to me this time in response!

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

hiya. I dunno what to do now. I dont fancy them closing my account.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi BoXXer.

Did you decide to start your claim against HSBC for the extra charges or have you decided to leave it?

I am on my second claim and although it would be a pain if they closed my account, I have opened up a basic Barclays account just in case.. I have a REALLY BAD credit rating so was concerned about another account but I have over £1000 more to claim so it will be worth it even if it does mean just having a hole in the wall card.

I hope you decide to go for it..

C

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=magenta]C [COLOR=black]& [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]D :) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [COLOR=black][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=mediumturquoise][B]HSBC[/B][COLOR=#000000]- Full settlement received & spent! £1,477.93 :-) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR=mediumturquoise][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=mediumturquoise][B]HSBC claim 2![/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] - Full settlement offer received 27/06 - £1,116 :) [/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=mediumturquoise][B]A&L[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] (for my Nan) - full settlement received on day of prelim hearing - approx £1500 :-)[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=mediumturquoise][B]Halifax[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] - (for a friend) - full settlement received 30/06 - £2576! :) [/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=mediumturquoise][B]Barclays[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] - (for a friend) - Court forms were due to be submitted but he wants to wait for results of the court case with OFT[/COLOR][/FONT] [/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#000000][B][COLOR=mediumturquoise]A&L[/COLOR][/B] - (for a friend) - court forms submitted - claim 'stayed' due to OFT case[/COLOR][/FONT]

P.S.. ignore my signature - i dont know how to change it but it should now be:

HSBC - Full offer received and spent!!

A&L (for my Nan) - LBA sent.. 14 days up on Tuesday 27th

Halifax - S.A.R - sent (for a friend), 40 days up end of March..

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=magenta]C [COLOR=black]& [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]D :) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [COLOR=black][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=mediumturquoise][B]HSBC[/B][COLOR=#000000]- Full settlement received & spent! £1,477.93 :-) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR=mediumturquoise][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=mediumturquoise][B]HSBC claim 2![/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] - Full settlement offer received 27/06 - £1,116 :) [/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=mediumturquoise][B]A&L[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] (for my Nan) - full settlement received on day of prelim hearing - approx £1500 :-)[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=mediumturquoise][B]Halifax[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] - (for a friend) - full settlement received 30/06 - £2576! :) [/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=mediumturquoise][B]Barclays[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] - (for a friend) - Court forms were due to be submitted but he wants to wait for results of the court case with OFT[/COLOR][/FONT] [/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#000000][B][COLOR=mediumturquoise]A&L[/COLOR][/B] - (for a friend) - court forms submitted - claim 'stayed' due to OFT case[/COLOR][/FONT]

well i received a full and final settlement offer on my second claim on friday - no mention of them closing my account. having said that, they do want to credit my account with the money (which is overdrawn) i have not used it since november because i opened a parachute a/c. maybe that's why they won't close it just yet - they want their dosh back.

hello there! no i havent decided what to do yet. I do have another account though with nationwide. So im not that bothered TBH. What should i do???

get it claimed!

If you found this post useful, please click on the "scales" icon in the bottom left of my post and say so!

The opinions of this post are those of monkey_uk and do not constitute sound legal advice. I am not a lawyer.

--

Halifax Unlawful Bank Charges: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) Sent 28/02/07 - CC Statement's rcv'd 18/04/07 Bank a/c statements rcv'd 19/04/07

First Direct Unlawful Bank Charges: Settled in Full 12/05/06 | £2235.50

SWEET! is it exactly the same process again?

yes - although my second one was done slightlly different in that i sent my initial complaints in rather a couple of rude emails to heidi daniels at customer services in leeds via internet banking. the reference on my latest offer quotes my online ib number, so it worked in my case!