Mbna - Properly Executed Agreements

Cornucopia
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5245 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I recived my CCA request today ( day 12 )

They sent me a photo copy of application form from 1999

bottom right hand corner has my sig inside a box titled reg. by CCA 1974 and sig makes me legally binded. Rest of photo copy unreadable as for T&C.

Don't know what next move to be any suggestions. I was looking section 77a and 78a and thinking that they have not supplied this info.

An application form is not acceptable as a true copy of the executed agreement as it is missing the prescribed terms ie : credit limit, apr and repayment schedule. Refer to Rt Hon Ian McCartney's letter stating that an application is not acceptable as an agreement. Check T&C's carefully as MBNA sent me 2003 T&C's for a 1996 card.

It would be great if you could post it.

CLICK ON THE SCALES IF YOU THINK I HAVE HELPED!

I AM NOT SCARED ANYMORE!:rolleyes:

MBNA - To quote "The Carpenters", We've Only Just Begun..................;):D

HSBC - Settled.

Capital One - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Goldfish - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Tesco - SAR issued.

ah no the 12 working days are not up until this time next week... grr.

anyway does anyone know where I can get a copy of the consumer credit (agreements) regulations 1983 in pre 2004 amendment form? this is the stuff that we rely on to make the agreements unenforceable. if you look at my thread I'm trying to include all the relevant laws as I go.

I have a copy (yet to be scanned) i'll try to do it and email you as soon as

or you can get one from the stationary office (ex hmso) for £6.10

Dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,

Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:

Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge

Cry 'God for Harry! England and Saint George!'

:D If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !! :D

Hello chaps and chapesses

Thought all you on the non compliance of Subject Access Request trail against MBNA would like to know that the Information Commissioner has found in my favour and they are in contravention of the sixth principle of the Data Protection Act.

Now just how are they going to carry on with their defence? Eh?

Eh?

Hello chaps and chapesses

Thought all you on the non compliance of Subject Access Request trail against MBNA would like to know that the Information Commissioner has found in my favour and they are in contravention of the sixth principle of the Data Protection Act.

Now just how are they going to carry on with their defence? Eh?

Eh?

Now isn't that the BEST NEWS EVER!!!! Confirmation of what you'd said all along!!

Now lets see them wriggle out of that one :D

Guest Battleaxe

Another is it a horse or is it a goat scenario described Peter Bard. It is an agreement as per Ian McCartney and the DTI

Another is it a horse or is it a goat scenario described Peter Bard. It is an agreement as per Ian McCartney and the DTI

P, sorry I might have misunderstood you, you say this IS an agreement?

It looks like an application to me and with cut and shuffled T&C's.

xx

HSBC - Settled.

Tesco - SAR issued.

well to me, it looks like an agreement :(..... * IF * those t&c are attached to that doc, otherwise there are NO prescibed terms on it. Are they on the back of it ??

I cant see the writing to confirm if it makes reference to the t&c (it probably would though)

dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

:D If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !! :D

well to me, it looks like an agreement :(..... * IF * those t&c are attached to that doc, otherwise there are NO prescibed terms on it. Are they on the back of it ??

I cant see the writing to confirm if it makes reference to the t&c (it probably would though)

dave

Guys, is it me, or does it say APPLICATION FORM in big letters at the top. Where are the prescribed terms? Granted they are being a little more savvy by adding on T&C's, when I first got mine, there were no T&C's attached and then they shot themselves in the foot by sending T&C's from 7 years later. Why on earth would the T&C's be squeezed down the side of a sheet of paper telling you how bloody great they are??

I would study this document carefully to check for reconstruction.

HSBC - Settled.

Tesco - SAR issued.

IN the T&C the max apr is 16.9% so can anyone tell me how I have been charged 22.9%

Hi Cam, you need to study this document to within an inch of it's life! MBNA sent me two lots of T&C's (by mistake I think) with two different sets of APR's but all purporting to be from the same document.

Go through this very carefully!

HSBC - Settled.

Tesco - SAR issued.

Here is the one which is very similar to Camusers which the Main Woman received, T&C squeezed in down the side promo on the back but why is the signature and the date separate?

I wonder if MBNA would allow it if you asked for a viewing of the original document at Chester Towers to verify what they sent you? as MBNA haven't declared in writing that this is a true copy unlike the Morgan stanley CCA which I received.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w9/Themainman_bucket/CCF04052007_00000.jpg

Capitalism is the legitimate racket

of the ruling class.

Al Capone

Evenin' all. I was reading through this thread a couple of weeks ago and suddenly it prompted me to send a CCA letter to MBNA. I got their reply this morning and I think it might be a case of another unenforceable agreement. I'm not sure though so if any of the experts on here could spare the time to nip over to my thread Fred Bassett v MBNA then I'd be very grateful.

Cheers.

Fred

ps: got to go out soon (working behind the jump for a few extra quid! Oh Joy!), so I won't be back until the wee small hours.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Evenin' all. I was reading through this thread a couple of weeks ago and suddenly it prompted me to send a CCA letter to MBNA. I got their reply this morning and I think it might be a case of another unenforceable agreement. I'm not sure though so if any of the experts on here could spare the time to nip over to my thread Fred Bassett v MBNA then I'd be very grateful.

Cheers.

Fred

ps: got to go out soon (working behind the jump for a few extra quid! Oh Joy!), so I won't be back until the wee small hours.

Hi Corn

You have to see this to believe it.......:)

its one of the worst copies i've ever seen, talk about illegible !

AND they have signed across his sig box (V NAUGHTY and wrong)

they're in trouble with this one

Dave

Hi Corn

You have to see this to believe it.......:)

its one of the worst copies i've ever seen, talk about illegible !

AND they have signed across his sig box (V NAUGHTY and wrong)

they're in trouble with this one

Dave

Dave, hello love, I have just been over on Fred's thread and seen it. Dear oh me. Do they never learn?

I think the crunch will come with what they send next.

More hashed up bits and pieces no doubt!!!

HSBC - Settled.

Tesco - SAR issued.