Ready to claim!!

stripeuk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6081 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi hope someone out there can help me. I was due to go to court last week against A&L but case was stayed. I used a letter I found on CAG to appeal against that and have stay lifted.

This morning I received a General Form of Judgement of Order. Basically it says that my case and several others will be heard on 12th october and 5 mins have been allowed.

I must file a skelton argument and copies of all relevant authorities relied on not later than 7 days before the hearing.

This application will be heard together with a number of similar applications at a composite hearing.

What does all this mean and what should I do now??

also read my thread in successes and then I will pm you later

Jan

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

Had completed my bundle and forwarded to court for case to be heard on 21st August. Had a letter from the court advising that the court was going to stay the action. Used the letter from this website to appeal against the stay and received this today:

Ok, dont have a scanner so will have to type in the details by hand - please bear with me:

GENERAL FORM OF JUDGEMENT OR ORDER

Upon the courts own motion. The court has made this order of its own initiative without a hearing. If you object to the order, you must make an application to have it set aside, varied or stayed within 7 days of receiving it.

IT IS ORDERED THAT

1. Both sides must file a skelton argument and copies of all relevant authorities relied on not later than 7 days before the hearing.

2. This application will be heard together with a number of similar applications at a composite hearing.

Also enclosed was

NOTICE OF HEARING

Take notice that the hearing will take place on 12th october 2007 at 10 am when you should attend.

5 Minutes has been allowed for this hearing.

Please note: this case may be released to another Judge, possibly at a different court.

then just a bit about if you have any special needs, how delays may be avoidable etc.

Anyone got any ideas - what is a skeleton argument and copies of all relevant authorities?