Moorcroft

ole
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6218 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hope someone can help. had an account with abound debt was passed to moorcroft, sent them a cca request they received it on 2.3.07, when will the 12 days be up, do you include weekends. i have received a letter from them dated the 6th March, saying they will contact there client for the agreement. does it sound as if they do not have an aggreement. any help would be greatly received.

12 working days from date of receipt.

In the unlikely event they do send you anything, post again and people here will advise you further :)

• Barclays: WON!!! It took four months but was totally worth it!
  • Cabot: I'm still waiting for an enforcable agreement, more than a year after requesting it. Go on, Uncle Ken, take me to court if you dare. You know you want to!
  • Elephant.co.uk: VICTORY - they admitted there was no debt!
  • Ashbourne Management (gym membership): Finally got my default removed and out-of-court settlement; I'm not finished with them yet!

<--- If I've been helpful please remember the scales ;)

in my case moorcroft have admitted no agreement exists :) threatening court action but ive sent a letter today... i will post back the outcome if anyone wants to know :D

Absolutely let us know - full story if you don't mind startign a thread with summary and key dates etc

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

Moorcroft are poor at chasing anything and their bark is minimal within any 6 year limit with proof of the debt. They chase rainbows like the rest of the 2nd hand debt purchasers and use threats to make you maintain contact with offer of payment.

• 2 weeks later...

received a reply from moorcroft , saying they do not have the credit agreement and will return my account back to abound cataloge what will happen now.