Re-pay Loyalty Discount??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6257 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I recently changed energy suppliers for my Gas and Electric fro Atlantic to Npower after a Uswitch search which i tend to do yearly to keep my bills low.

This week after the normal transfer over to Npower i have had the final bill from atlantic requesting £19.80 from me. This is fine and i was about to send them a cheque when i had another final bill stating that i owed them £19.80 plus £33.33 which they say is the reimbusment of the loyalty discount that i had with them for being a loyal customer??

Does anyone know if they can do this??

Any help appreciated.

Nadia.

------------------------------------------------

Barclays Current Account - S.A.R 22/09/06 - Prelim sent 23/10/06 - part pay accepted - sent LBA 16/11/06 - Payment out of court March 07. Hooray!

Capital One Credit Card - Sent S.A.R 22/09/06 - statements recived 30/10/06 - Settled Dec 06.

Egg Credit Card - Sent S.A.R 22/09/06 - statements recieved 30/10/06- about to send prelim

Barclaycard - S.A.R 22/09/06 - Microfishe letter - non com. 29/09/06. - wont comply letter - 16/10/06 16 days left- getting nowhere letter back! 16/11/06 Information Commissioners Office compaint - 18/12/06-Statments sent - prelim going out 24/5/07.

Virgin/MBNA - S.A.R 22/09/06 - part pay accepted - settled.