lickthewallfatboy

Northern Ireland Citi claimants read in

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4402 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I had received a breakdown of charges fron Nationwide and sent a letter asking for over £5000. I've now got a standard letter in response re-iterating their fees if account goes over overdraft.

However, I have now read that NI Small Claims only takes max of £2000 per claim. Should I split it up into 2-3 claims then ?

Would appreciate any assistance

Thanks.

Just for the record, i can recommend one judge who i get the impression from, 'doesn't take to kindly to the banks.'

Its in N.Ireland, so if you wanna travel to a judge on your side, pm me.

Put it like this, i appeared in court today, with citi. There evidence was written by their account stating it cost £12.88 per default using the ofts method of charging but £27 odd using their own method of cakculation.

The judge asked citi, 'do you have your expert witnesses here today?'

of course not!

If you want me to rule on this i will require, expert witnesses etc etc.

Citi solicitor then said we are arguing a point of law.

Judge then again asked for witnesses..

CITI solicitor then met me outside to try to settle. Suspect a cheque will soon be on its way..

As MrMurphy has not posted since, I infer the aforesaid settlement aborted the trial in mid-flight, probably with a confidentiality clause. This is one of just two incidents I have read, where the Dark Side quoted a cost price in court, but ran faster than Linford Christie when asked to witness it formally.