PPI Help Needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5126 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Need a little help with the court bundle. All the cases refer to penalty charges - is there another court bundle for PPI with case references?

Any help appreciated

Hello Gingi1

What did you refer to in your poc,

I am not aware that there is a court bundle for ppi, fortunately I never got that far.

Maybe pm reident and ask him:D he knows everything:D

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Hi,

So far I am unaware of a case for mis sold PPI reaching court, Well I have got as far as an allocation hearing, Kicked out of Small Claims and into main system. Court Date is not until December 2007.

As for court Bundle, All I have to use is copies off all the correspondence (which the court already have) and copies of agreements etc.

You will need to have copies of any Agreements etc and documents that you refered to in your POC.

Copies of recent FSA reports etc wouldn't go far wrong either.

If you have the time you can send me a copy of your POC and I will have a read through and see what you will need.

There may be some Interesting Press coverage on PPI this comming this weekend..:D;)

Good Luck

Ian

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.

thanks, I will include copies of emails sent and my statement. to be honest I didn't feel I would get a court date, but I wrote an accompanying statement explaining what happened and hey presto off to court we go!

Will keep you informed.

A question for any of you experts out there;

I would like to include in my court bundle the ruling that PPI can not be sold as 'obligatory' with a loan or credit card and that APR can not be charged on top of it. - Any ideas on where I can find this?

Thanks as always:D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

well tomorrow is the final day for the delivery of my court bundle (will arrive in the morning by guaranteed signed delivery) am I right in assuming that the bank also have to provide me with a 'bundle' showing their defence?

Any help appreciated as always :D

The bank's 'bundle' did not arrive by the 4pm deadline on Friday, but by normal post saturday morning. Is this normal - can I do anything about this?