foxy v abbey

FOXYLADY1970
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6192 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Why don't you have the £260 as your prep costs then...I think you deserve it! :D

how much less is your for

£100.01 short + I'm trying for preparation costs. Not sure whether she replies to e-mails but thought I'd try that 1st rather than get all flustered on the phone! :o

VF

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi charleyfarley

how you getting on

foxy

You don't want to know Foxy........................but I'm very pleased for you and VF. I told you the drinks were going to be on you:p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Well charleyfarley believe me I could do with a drink been in bed ill all week so this has certainly made me feel better.

Would have loved to have had a drink with you all that have helped and supported me with claim just glad its over will wait until money is in bank before i let the court know

sorry your not finished yet but fingers crossed your not far behind us.

villafan,

Thats what I said to my husband that will cover the time I have spent sitting on this computer reading up and doing bits. will leave it at final settlement as I think im happy with that.

Good luck with your claim for costs and keep me posted.

Hi all

just received this from the county court " Notice of allocation to the small claims track ( hearing )"

and it reads

DISTRICT JUDGE xxxxxxx has considered the statement of case and allocation questionnaires filed and allocated the claim to the small claims track.

The hearing of the claim will take place at 12:30 on the xxxxxxx at xxxxx County Court, xxxxxxxxxx and should take no longer than 30 minutes.

The court must be informed immediately if the case is settled by agreement before the hearing date.

1 The parties must file at the Court and serve on the other party not later than 14 days before the hearing the following:

a) copies of all documents upon which they wish to rely

b) statement of all witnesses, including the parties, upon whose evidence you wish to rely.

The statements shall by typed. dated and signed by witnesses stating that he\she believes that the facts stated in the witness statement are true.

2 all original documents must be brought to the hearing

3 the parties should note that if they do not file and serve documents and statements as set out above then the Court may decide not to admit the evidence of

the party in default.

Could someone please point me in the right direction. Has anyone else received something similar. Seems Abbey have filed there AQ and I don't even know what the contents are they may have picked up something to successfully defend. I included cleared transaction charges at £10 a shot . Would they use this to successully defend? Please advise.

Pandapa