pking v hsbc

paul king
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6134 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

yeah but i did from year 2001 to year 2004 and when i was trying to get my other account printed off they closed my account so i could not view them or print it off i am now going to send off a n244 application order to get their defence struck out and see where that goes what do u say ?

i'm still not sure i understand - you have statements for which years?

and you are claiming for which years?

are you claiming for any charges that you don't have statements for?

how did you know how much to claim and what the charges were for if you didn't have those statements? help me understand so i can try to help you with what to put in the bundle for statements.

i have 2 accounts, i am claiming for the 6 years from 2001 to 2006 and i have half on one of my accounts which i printed off online with online banking and then they closed my account while i was half way through printing it out so i phoned up hsbc and asked them to send the rest of my statements from both the accounts and only the other half of the account of statement turned up on my door step so i am nissing 3 months of statements on the first account and i have never got the statements on the second account, in this i have phoned up hsbc to get these statements, i dont have a clue whats going on!!!or how to get them before i send off the court bundle on the 23rd july as i have the court date for the 6th august many thanks