Davies V Nationwide

Goldvale
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6251 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

you need to send your preliminary letter with a copy of charges.Have you used one of the spreadsheets to work out what you are owed? I used the one from Mandzai which I found straightforward.I am at the MCOL stage so if I can help.Please read as much as you can on this website.The stage by stage guide as suggested is very good.

• Haha 1

You must decide what interest you are going to charge.I chose the 8% as it seemed easier but if you claim the contractual interest you must submit that with your prelim. letter.You do not apply the 8% interest at this stage.You claim this at the court stage.Send your letter and spreadsheet recorded delivery.That way you can track it by the royal mail website.it will show when it has been signed for.Allow 14 days after that to send your lba.

I hope i havent confused you.Re-question anything you are not sure of but please read as much of other peoples threads as you can.

Right, just to double check. Send a Preliminary Letter and spreadsheet asap, but at this stage only claiming the charges ( incl. overdraft interest ) not the 8% interest.

This is the spreadsheet I used to work out the interest http://www.cag-files.co.uk/barracad/Spreadsheets/England/Simple-charges-calc.xls.

So, if I delete the 8% interest column and send that?

Hi,

Try this:

http://www.zen122856.zen.co.uk/CompoundSheet_v1.9.xls

I can't see the difference between this link and the last but it worked for me.

Kelly

Kelly

Settled: Nationwide £372.55

Before you do anything read this:

Guide to Reclaiming Bank Charges

Most questions can be answered by checking out these links:

Frequently Asked Questions

Step by step instructions

Letter Templates

And don't forget to use the search facility! Chances are your question has already been answered on another thread. Good luck