style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4503 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I placed two seperate claims against EGG and the have agreed to refund both without any argument...obviously they gave me the usual 'this is not an admission' & 'you did sign up to our terms and conditions'!

1. £372 - without prejudice

2. £190 - without prejudice

Claim 1 has already been refunded (paid for my skiing in Scotland) & claim 2 to be refunded within next 7 days...

Just hope HSBC are going to be nice too...I've had to issue via mcol as they seem to want to fight a little...hey ho!!!

Great news. Congratulations on your win!

Mind if I ask how long the proccess took?

The process was quite straight forward and only took 4 or 5 weeks, egg offered immediately.

I was asking for £700 in total, I recieved an offer of £140, the difference between the £20 they originaly charged me and the now 'o.k.' charge of £16 i.e £4 X 35 charges.

I filed my claim tonight, online, but your news makes me nervous that I may be heading towards being the 'Unlucky Sod' who ends up with nowt!!

WELL DONE though!!!

Don't worry newborn. As long as you are happy that your claim is okay you will get there in the end. Egg are not the only bank trying on this 'we will only refund the difference' nonsense. Just think of the people who would have accepted egg's offer because a small doubt had been planted in their mind.

If my advice has been helpful tip the scales

West brom SETTLED

Halifax current SETTLED IN FULL

halifax curent (2nd) stayed. Visa - SETTLED

2nd visa LBA sent

halifax for the 3rd time. LBA sent

Egg - SETTLED GE Money - SETTLED Barclaycard SETTLED twice

Sainsbury's - Awaiting court date

Co-op cc SETTLED IN FULL 2nd claim. Settled in full

National Westminster Settled in full. 2nd claim. N1 submitted

HFC bank SETTLED. HFC 2nd claim - lba sent 21/10/08 Time Retail N1 filed Argos settled in full Creation - SETTLED IN FULL

Cheers Sallysas,

Recieved confirmation of the Notice of Issue yesterday.

It will be deemed to be served on 26th March, Egg have untill the 9th April to reply. Holy S*@T its happening!!!!!!!!:eek:

See it gets exciting near the end dosn't it? Halifax folded within a week of defence needing to be submitted, so I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Even if egg do submit you are on the home stretch now. Itr would be a good indea to start your own thread now, just in case you have any queries. Sally

If my advice has been helpful tip the scales

West brom SETTLED

Halifax current SETTLED IN FULL

halifax curent (2nd) stayed. Visa - SETTLED

2nd visa LBA sent

halifax for the 3rd time. LBA sent

Egg - SETTLED GE Money - SETTLED Barclaycard SETTLED twice

Sainsbury's - Awaiting court date

Co-op cc SETTLED IN FULL 2nd claim. Settled in full

National Westminster Settled in full. 2nd claim. N1 submitted

HFC bank SETTLED. HFC 2nd claim - lba sent 21/10/08 Time Retail N1 filed Argos settled in full Creation - SETTLED IN FULL

I know it sounds daft, but what page do i start my own thread on?