B'card finally respond.....

oscar52
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6257 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

..... on day 77 (yes, thats not a typo, seventy seven is what you see)

Apparently, they have provided the micro fiche statements "as a gesture of goodwill" as "the fall outside the realm of the DPA" - really? Havnt they already lost on this point?

Anyway, quick skim revelas £150 charges - however, should I point out the errors (or lies i should really say) on their letter, and should I add compensation (say £50) for having to chase them due to their TOTAL disregard of the timescales (i didnt complain to the IOC after day 40, but assuming I did they are still 9 days late)

Think this letter will be going off quick smart Thursday morning (once i have had time to take a detailed look at the statements)

thanks paul, think what i will do is, when I reply to claim my charges, I will add a paragraph at the end stating my disgust at the shear disregard of the DPA - and forward a copy to the ICO.

Do you think it is reasonable to suggest that B'card pay me compensation for this breach.