robbo666 Vs Halifax (Current Account)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6179 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not showing on my reps, but I thank you for the gesture:)

Ah, ok, It now says that I must spread some reputation around before I give it to you again, or something along them lines. :confused:

Alright there, Thanks for the fast reply, I have just used a calculator that my friend reccomended at "money saving expert"

Charges value £944 Interest £316.35 Total £1260.35

I will get this letter sent today recorded delivery, The letter I recieved from the Halifax was funny, on one day I had £120 charge, totally shocking.

Fingers crossed they will get back to me in 14 days lol and pay me everything.

Hey there guys,

I have just had a reply back from the Halifax, I figure a standard letter telling me to **** off with a leaflet enlosed.

Ok so my next question is, I sent my letter on the 11th giving them 14days today is the 16th It has taken them 5 days, less if you don't include the weekend, So what do I do now? Wait a further 9 days before I send my next letter or get it sent straight away?

Also if you have it handy, a link for my next letter.

Thanks guys.

Its 14 days from the date of your letter. I usually date the letter with the date it should arrive on their desk eg. if I posted it on the 11th the actually date of the letter would be the 12th.

Have you read the FAQs at all? The next letter can be found on the bank templates libary section

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/92-3-letter-before-action.html

Also, this is the link for the interest calculation spreadsheets, just incase..

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/182-6-interest-calculation-spreadsheets.html

Good luck with it all.

:DSUCCESSESS:D

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-successes/31683-muggins73-natwest.html

:)CURRENT CLAIMS:)

HALIFAX03

19-SEPT-07 APPLICATION TO HAVE STAY LIFTED

02-OCT-07 APPLICATION REFUSED

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

Yeah I should have mentioned that I found the template, Thanks anyway.

I posted mine on the 11th (Last Friday) so they have until the 31st not including weekends, hmmmm and then there is a Bank Holiday on the 28th of this month.

Thanks for the interest calculator, I will bookmark the just incase.