robbo666 Vs Halifax (Current Account)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6188 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

DPSAR Sent First Class Recorded delivery, With a Postal Order of £10.

Can't wait for the reply. Yay!

Your item with reference DL02501****GB was delivered from our HALIFAX Delivery Office on 07/03/07 .

So they got it then.

The clock is ticking. :lol:

I dont think there is any way to track a postal order, but you can more or less gaurentee that it has been cashed. And you have the confirmation that they recieved it.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Some people have even received there £10 back with their statements for HBOS so I wouldn't worry too much if its cashed or not yet!!!

Will

BOS

Claim No.3 for £589.75+8%, Decree received, Sheriffs Officers instructed to serve a charge 21/4!

Claim No.4:- claiming £1507.00, Court Papers submitted 5/4 !

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, Now that my 40 days have passed, I figure that I need to send a letter giving them 7 days to reply, Is there a template for this?

Also would you suggest that I phone the bank?

Good that you've sent the non-compliance template.

But in response to your question about phoning, in my experience with Halifax, and in all honesty they are all a bunch of dimwits, it certainly didn't hurt.

I got through to a lovely lady called Linda whom works in the DPA dept, not only did she return my calls (on several occasions) she actually chased my requests directly. The number is 01422 326398. Simply leave your name, account and telephone number and someone will get back to you.

I also, on collecting the same useless batch of info they'd sent me from my local branch, sat down with one of their customer service chappies who but in a manual request via their sysem direct to the powers at be and low and behold more useless information came through...but we're getting there!!!!!!

• Haha 1

:DSUCCESSESS:D

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-successes/31683-muggins73-natwest.html

:)CURRENT CLAIMS:)

HALIFAX03

19-SEPT-07 APPLICATION TO HAVE STAY LIFTED

02-OCT-07 APPLICATION REFUSED

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

• 2 weeks later...

You could give them a ring to see where the statements are. And if they havnt sent them then you can file at court.

Here is the poc for the N1...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6971-data-protection-act-non.html

It normally costs about £63 but it is refundable.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Thanks for the reply, I will have to have a good read of it when I get in from work, But I still think that it's totally shocking how they haven't even replied to one letter.

The poor loves are snowed under. Altogether now....aaahhhhh:rolleyes:

What can I say, oh yeah, bunch of dimwits just about sums it up:D!!!!! Don't hold your breathe, but I'm sure you'll get them...eventually!!!!

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-successes/31683-muggins73-natwest.html

HALIFAX03

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

I just phoned them again today, They said that they will get a list of bank charges sent to me within the next 5 working days.

But the first 2 phone calls this morning, they gave me the following numbers to ring.

08456 124 1330 (Dead number)

0845 128 1385 (Fax Number)

I think that they were trying to be funny. :mad:

Good morning folks,

Ok this morning I recieved a list of bank charges dating back 6 years, I have added it up at it comes to £944.00, I suppose that I have to send another letter asking for it back.

Ok guys I'm stuck, I have found the Pelim template, But it mentions interest on the overdraft.

I have never had an overdraft with this account so how is this interest worked out? and where do I claim my SAR £10?

Thanks guys.

Hi robbo and I'm glad to see that you've finally got the statements you requested.

Good morning folks,

Ok this morning I recieved a list of bank charges dating back 6 years, I have added it up at it comes to £944.00, I suppose that I have to send another letter asking for it back.

That would be a yep, I'm afraid:)

Ok guys I'm stuck, I have found the Pelim template, But it mentions interest on the overdraft.

I have never had an overdraft with this account so how is this interest worked out? and where do I claim my S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) £10?

Thanks guys.

Basically, what interest calculation spreadsheet have you used?

If you've used the simple excel spreadsheet to tally up your charges, this calculates the statutory 8% interest automatically, but this amount is only added to your figures once you begin court proceedings. (simply change the black text in the 8% column to white prior to printing). This spreadshheet doesn't tally up any other form of interest and is usually used by those whom are not confident with excel, or simply do not have a large amount of interest and hose not to bother with it.

If you've used the advanced excel spreadsheet and you've never had an overdraft then simply put 0.00 into the interest free o/d column, again the spreadshhet does all the maths for you. It will still work out what interest they've made from you going into the red. It also works out the statutory 8%, but again you do not need to worry about this until you begin court proceedings.

On your prelim you enter the total amount of charges (£944.00) then the total amount of interest they've earned on your penalties. These figures are found in the yellow columns.

The SAR fee is not included on your schedule until you begin court proceedings.

Hope this helps.

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

HALIFAX03

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

Alright there, Thanks for the fast reply, I have just used a calculator that my friend reccomended at "money saving expert"

Charges value £944 Interest £316.35 Total £1260.35

I will get this letter sent today recorded delivery, The letter I recieved from the Halifax was funny, on one day I had £120 charge, totally shocking.

Fingers crossed they will get back to me in 14 days lol and pay me everything.

Alright there, Thanks for the fast reply, I have just used a calculator that my friend reccomended at "money saving expert"

Charges value £944 Interest £316.35 Total £1260.35

I will get this letter sent today recorded delivery, The letter I recieved from the Halifax was funny, on one day I had £120 charge, totally shocking.

Fingers crossed they will get back to me in 14 days lol and pay me everything.

Now probs, that's what we're here for:)

If you are truely commited to reclaiming your bank charges then please di take time out to enter everything onto one of the spreadshets supplied on this forum. Trust me, in the long run it saves a lot of time and hassle further down the line.

Although the banks in some cases paying out sooner rather than later, a lot more aren't until you actually commence court proceedings....so the moral is...don't hold your breathe, or indded count your chickens;)

If you need any more assistance then do not hesitate to post, and if you feel that I've helped in anyway, shape or form then pls click on the scales (bottom left hand corner of each thread):p

Oh, good luck.

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

HALIFAX03

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

If you need any more assistance then do not hesitate to post, and if you feel that I've helped in anyway, shape or form then pls click on the scales (bottom left hand corner of each thread):p

Oh, good luck.

Done that already ;)

Not showing on my reps, but I thank you for the gesture:)

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

HALIFAX03

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA