An Update

imw7659

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5437 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was paid out fully after putting my claim in through MCOL after the normal procedure.I was paid out in February.The claim was for charges up until end of November.Whilst that claim was getting argued about i was charged for december and january.I asked for these charges to be repaid after the claim was settled.

After a few phone calls, one of the staff rang me today to say that those charges were included in the settlement.I had to point out that the settlement figure included interest and court fees for charges until November.Alas the person i spoke to couldnt get their head around this, then told me that they will speak to the person who actually dealt with the claim in their legal dept!!!! Also told me that they are inundated with claims-so keep on fighting!!!

Hi

If the settlement didn't include the later charges, and they won't budge, its...

imw7659 'vs' First Direct (Round 2) time.

for FAQs & Step By Step

click here

for Templates Library

click here

for Court Bundle

click here

WON 121o121 'vs' LloydsTSB

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Halifax C C

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Cahoot CC

here

WON 121o121 'vs' LloydsTSB (again)

here

LOL-it couldnt of included the charges because all the figures add up to the end of November.Besides that,why would they pay me charges back if i havent asked for them-it doesnt make sense on their behalf does it?

Sorted it out over the phone!!!!!!

One word of caution to anybody who is going through their statements-if you have complained to F/D and had charges paid back as one off,s you must deduct them when you are calculating what you are owed.So for example if on your statements it shows that you have been charged but then been repaid it because you complained DEDUCT it.The reason i mention this that when i was talking to somebody from the Customer Care Dept they go through the spreadsheets charge by charge!

Also they mentioned that they are being inundated with claims!!!!!

I was also charged after completing my claim but i added a line in the acceptance letter stating this and that a gesture of goodwill they ought to refund this as well at the same time. got two refunds into account -one for full amount of claim and one for further charges.

so its always worth asking.:lol:

Andy D.:D

Halifax: **Won**

HSBC: **Won**

Credit cards - NEXT

Hi guys

One thing to always remember...

If you have ever complained and had the charges refunded you must leave them out (as you say). And also, if you accept a part payment, and continue the claim, deduct the monies from the latest charges. That way you get more in way of interest.

Hope I've made sense.

for FAQs & Step By Step

click here

for Templates Library

click here

for Court Bundle

click here

WON 121o121 'vs' LloydsTSB

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Halifax C C

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Cahoot CC