Incomplete PCN?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6254 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I got a PCN last night for parking on a 'pavement' in Wandsworth. I was actually parked on a bit of a concrete near a sports centre car park, well out of the way of traffic and pedestrian, not on a pavement by a road and nowhere near shops/houses etc...

I'm new to London and was not aware, until last night, that all pavements, verges etc, are out of bounds as far as parking goes. In the rest of the UK, to the best of my knowledge, this is not the case, and it's fine to park on the pavement as long as not causing an obstruction.

Anyway, I fear that I'm going to have to pay the ticket but I did notice that, on the reverse of the ticket envelope the attendant had failed to complete the 'Notice No' box and I just wondered whether this might invalidate the ticket?

The NOtice No is entered on the ticket itself, but not in the box on the back of the envelope (which then transfers to the return envelope provided by Wandsworth)... I fear the ticket is still valid but hoped someone might be able to tell me otherwise?

THanks

They are not required to issue the envelope, so there is no mileage in anything missing from the envelope.

However, I have heard of other problems with Wandsworth's tickets in the past, so it may be worth scanning, washing and posting it on here for people to advise. Alternatiely copy type it word-for-word (without the identifying details).