Throwingsevens vs Monument (Barclays) - Quick Mcol Question

throwingsevens
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6251 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

Been through the MCOL step with Monument and have now reached the stage where 28 days has passed since the date the claim was issued and although they acknowledged the claim they have not entered a defence or contacted me.

I went online today and requested a judgement by default and filled out the relevant bits.

My questions is this: at the end it said that once this is requested fees would be come due but didnt say how much or ask for my details to pay them. Can anyone tell me what to expect and if I can recover them? The claim is for £148 odd.

Hope someone can help.

Would you believe it?! Just gone back online to check the claim and it now shows that they have entered a defence dated 31/1/07!

That wasnt showing this morning and interestingly it is dated 6 days before the claim was served - I am confused!!

Ring the MCOL helpline and ask them what's happening. It could be a data entry error. You should receive a copy of the defence and this should confirm when it was filed.

If in doubt read the

FAQs

If still in doubt - ask!