Electric Lemon V Barclays - £5000!!!!

electric lemon
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6036 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Caz,

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic, Im soooo glad that you've got that vacation sorted. You deserve it! Mind you....5 kids!!!!!!

Gawd, you're a brave woman. respect to you!!

I know what Im like just with my 2 little ones!!!!

As for spending...well, we need the central heating fixed, a new floor in the dining room, new blinds in the lounge..get the picture!!!

However I sure will enjoy the feeling of seeing that money in our account.:D !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beamie,

Many thanks for your kind words.

It is petrifying Ive gotta say. As for MCOL I can hardly bear to be there sometimes as just like you, I read, & check, & check again that Ive done things right.

On the whole the law is on our side, however, things can change pretty radically for one simplistic daft error cant they.

Dont be too stressed...and as for crazy...well welcome to the club!!!!:p

Aaaaaaah Thailand,

What a perfect treasure you are!:)

I just adore you for your fab comments. What a lucky CAG'er I am!!!

Actually, I'd just lurrrrrve to spend some time at No'10. I have all these great ideas.......

1. I would give everyone a house when they reached 21. No one would ever have a reason to be homeless.

2. Everyone would get private healthcare (I would change all the hospitals so that they had seperate bed cubicles & fab food).

3. Everyone would have a dentist - all free!

4. All NHS staff would get triple their present wages.

5. Fruit & Veg would always be free to everyone.

6. Everyone would get a weekly red wine allowance (Yee ha!). Its good for you, you know!!

7. Cabs would be free at night.

8. Elderly people in homes would have the best food ever & entertainment on hand 24 hours a day.

9. All Mums everywhere would get a massage, pedicure, manicure, hair done once a month, all free.

10. Im working on this!!!

So, there you go!

To be honest I dont think any of these are actually outrageous!! And if we started to implement them we'd see a much happy, healthier nation thats for sure!!!.:D :D :D

Hi Excellent little thread and Dar£n good quote which I have printed off ready for that court date > wait a week and thus telephone litigation team and follow your quote procedure.

Cheers

Master Sun SAID:

Ultimate Excellence Lies Not in Winning Every Battle

But In Defeating the Enemy Without Ever Fighting.8-)

Thanks Igbo,

Love your quote - thats real cool dude wise man talking there!

Also, just lurrrve your 'bum-boil' factoid!!

Ha ha! Is that your other half really??!!:D

Aaaah, Cardiff. The place I left a huge part of my heart behind. (The place, the people, everything). Big sigh.

I was there many years ago & I would go back in a minute.

Is the Taurus still there? They used to do the best garlic mushrooms at 4.a.m.!!!!!

What about the Philharmonic??

Once you have a court date call the litigation team & go, go, go!!

Best,

Electric:D

Bookworm - not got the money yet. :(

Have to wait until Tuesday, which is when they said we have to call them to confirm if we want a cheque or amount to be paid into our account that day.

I shall post a huge notice once I see the money!:D

Oh Gawd - I realise what I have done.:o

Please be aware guys that the I won'ish issue that I have been posting just up above is for the 3K that husband & I have claimed for a joint account & not for this actual thread of 5K.

I have in fact just hijacked my own thread I think for this other amount. Whoops!!

As far as this threads £5000 (£6800 with interest) is concerned I am awaiting Woolwichs/Barclays defence to arrive in the post any minute, along with a court date.

As soon as I do its off to telephone the litigation dept I go....again!!

However, I think that first I may have to get a directions hearing. Not too clear on what that is really but it seems to happen with largish amounts I think.

Forgive me if I confused anyone. :)

It was not intentional & I hope all the info via my own experiences has been really useful. Its just that I ran away with myself abit I think!!!:o

Now youre scaring me, cos I aint got a clue what youre going on about! is there a posting that I cant see?

I see one by Iggy saying he is going to use my quote but thats it.

Am I missing something here, ?

checks in the mirror to see if im blonde......Nope, just grey LOL

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.

well Derrrrrrrrrrr!, how thick do i feel now.

The clouds have been lifted and I can see clearly now,

Thank you for the kick up the ass Saintly....

sorry for the ignorance, lol

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.

Cripes - meant to say Thursday as D-Day!!

Im at work & hubby is sleeping from nights so havent been able to check the mail. Its sooooooooo nervewracking! (just in case there was anything in writing!).

Have to make the "CALL" later today to check that the figures for the 3k tally up with them & then should see the spondoolies in our account.

Please, please keep everything crossed for us - we have been waiting for this all week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My knees are knocking........:D

Ditto that, and don't forget, it is well and truely you in control of this claim! (I know it doesn't feel that way sometimes)

Barclays are the ones desperate to settle:)

Your in the right, they are in the wrong, so be nice but firm!

Thai x

Ditto that, and don't forget, it is well and truely you in control of this claim! (I know it doesn't feel that way sometimes)

Barclays are the ones desperate to settle:)

Your in the right, they are in the wrong, so be nice but firm!

Thai x

Oh yeah, that would have been more relevant earlier!:)

D'oh!

Here I am!!!

Had to get back from work & get the tiddly-peeps bathed & to bed first.

Ok here is what happened.

Called Krysta's tel no - got answerphone again & again.:mad:

Came on CAG & looked up name of chappy dealing with our case.

Terrific - theres the number!

Called him & flippin 'eck - slothfull or what!!

He couldnt remember ANYTHING!!!

Tried to remain as calm as possible. reminded him of conversation last week. He asked again what the court date was. Grrrrrrrrrr.

Then he said " Oh well I shall make sure you get your money by July 1st"!!!

No,no, no. This will not do at all!!

Very, very politely said that he had said that money would be in today.

Hmpf he said, Oh I must have put you at the top of the list for some reason. Actually not seeming bothered at all.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!:mad:

Didnt plead, but just said again that we were expecting the settlement as was promised, though had to be a little assertive. :o

He then said that the full amount would be paid by whatever means we would like over the next week & letter would be sent out asap to confirm it. Then heard the amount they would be paying as he tried to cover up the phone when telling some girl in the office. It has gone up a little too. Tee hee!

He reeeeally didnt seem that much on the ball & generally quite apathetic really. Still, I presume that the poor bloke is probably absoloutely knackered.

Soooooooooooo, watch this space y'all!!

I shall type in Huuuuuge ( said in same fashion as Makosi from Big Brother when describing Antonys appendage in the pool!!!) letters once the moneys in my happy little mits!!!!!!

Thanks guys for the support this afternoon, I so needed it!

Loves ya & big scnuggs!!