Parking Ticket - Wrong Reg

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6260 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys,

This has probably been asked 1000 times before so sorry to bore you!!

I received my 1st ever Parking Charge Notice today from NCP car parks. It's a bit of a strange one as I did (and still have) have a valid ticket displayed on my dashboard. However, the registration box on the ticket has been incorrectly entered. To give you an example without using my own reg it should read AX56 but in fact reads AX55, clearly now there will be some difficulty in tracing my car anyway. But what are my rights here? Should I contact them and point it out and risk any possible 'smallprint' in the Terms & Conditions about typo's etc or should I leave it? Obvioulsy CCTV would show me buying the ticket but I'm slightly concerned that there is'nt any.

Hi guys,

This has probably been asked 1000 times before so sorry to bore you!!

I received my 1st ever Parking Charge Notice today from NCP car parks. It's a bit of a strange one as I did (and still have) have a valid ticket displayed on my dashboard. However, the registration box on the ticket has been incorrectly entered. To give you an example without using my own reg it should read AX56 but in fact reads AX55, clearly now there will be some difficulty in tracing my car anyway. But what are my rights here? Should I contact them and point it out and risk any possible 'smallprint' in the Terms & Conditions about typo's etc or should I leave it? Obvioulsy CCTV would show me buying the ticket but I'm slightly concerned that there is'nt any.

Is this council or private? If its council Its invalid. If its private its a [problem].

Don't write to them just await notice through the post and post again.

PUTTING IT IN WRITING & KEEPING COPIES IS A MUST FOR SUCCESS