court hearing(help)

**skint**
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6243 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It has been so long i got my fist letter from the bank dated 19th augs they offed me 150.00... i sent my 2nd letter off to them saying thank you but no thank you i would like the full amount back... i gave them 14 day to get back to me but no has.......WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW????????????:? i was going to sent another letter off saying that if they dont get back to me with in 14 day i will start court proceedings. someone help me PLEASE.....:confused:

What steps have you taken so far? Difficult to advise if we don't know at what stage you're at. This is what I have done:

Data Protection Act sent 26th May 2006

Not Received - polite reminder 7th August 2006

Statements received 10th August 2006

Preliminary letter sent 11th August 2006

Standard reply received 17th August 2006

LBA sent 25th August 2006

Offer Received and declined 30th August 2006

Filed for Court via MCOL 8/9/2006

Letter received confirming it on 9/9/2006

To follow my case progress, click here to see where I'm at right now.

Welshman

I sent my first letter off on the 4th august 2006 had letter back on the 19th august saying sorry bahbah and they offed me 150.00 of my clam. then i sent a 2nd letter on the 23rd august asking for all my money back.... still waiting i gave them 14day to replay.

You've given them more than enough time you've sent the two letters required as long as your second one told them you would be taking them to court as well as turning down the offer, next you need to lodge your claim with the court.

Sam

I'm a Foolish person

IGroup ERC £1928.64 Ist letter sent 12/9

LBA sent 26/9

Moneyclaim input 13/10

Claim acknowledged 6/11

Received fob off letter 11/11

AQs sent back, IGroup request multitrack and hearing

Further to what Sam asked, have you been using the template letters from this site? If so, the second letter will be the LBA and will include the wording required.

You are well over the 14 days time limit set. File your claim now.

Welshman

• 3 months later...

back in aug i sent a letter off to the bank asking for my money back.... got a reply on 19th aug with a letter and they giving me a letter offering 150.00. then i sent letter back saying thank 4 offer but no thank you.then i left it then sent them one more letter saying if i dont here from them within 7 days i will start proceeding.. witch i did in november now i have got a letter back from the claims court saying that barclay have transferred it my neares county court. WHAT DO I DO NOW.... PLEASE HELP ME THANK YOU:confused: :confused:

Have a read of th successes in the Barclays forum - it is perfectly normal for the case to be transferred to your home court - this is nothing ot do with Barclays. Things are going as expected don't panic - read a lot more of how Barclays progress their claims.

Good Luck

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

well i never went on line yesterday to do banking not touch my accout for a while and yes i had a referral fee 30.00.... for going £1.45 over my overdraft..... so got on to the phone and guess WHAT THEY REFUNDED IT BACK TO ME......;)

You obviously haven't read the FAQ's and the step-by-step instructions. This is a self help group where you should be looking for the answers yourself.

Check the number of your AQ form and go here: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/11644-allocation-questionnaires-guide-completion.html

Welshman

• 1 month later...

You need to post up the full order here that advises you of the hearing date.

Did you use the POCs from this site?

Yes people have been to hearings, but generally matters settle prior to then. But you must prepare like you will be going to court, otherwise if you do not there is greater prospect that will you will.

This is a good thread relating to hearings:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/guidance-notes/64911-got-court-date-guide.html

• Haha 1

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

• 3 weeks later...