Diskmandave -v- Robinson, Way & Co - The Never Ending Story

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2914 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Another begging letter in a blue stripey envelope then!!!

stripey.jpg

You'ld think they'ld have the message by now??? I've already verbally and in writing told them to take me to f***ing court! And now this! Where does their papertrail end??!

HF100807.jpg

Looks like TT8's letter again then!! :rolleyes:

That's funny too! "Once proceedings are issued..... You'll be liable for everything, cos we never lose, everything we do is right and everything you do is wrong...."

OK then here goes the latest reply...! Thanks to Zubo for the bottom half of the letter from another Rob/Way thread...

13th August 2007

Dear Sirs,

I respond to what purports to be a letter before legal action dated 07/08/2007 which was

received on 10/08/2007, and the same dated 03/07/07 which was received on 06/07/07.

To date you have still not responded to my letter dated 09/07/07 which was received and

signed for by your office on 11/07/07 requesting full information and disclosure under the

Pre Action Protocols of the Civil Procedure Rules. You will also be aware that under the

Overriding Objectives you are under obligation to act reasonably at all times. This failure

to repsond is seen as your client acting as a Vexatious litigant and will be reported to the

Court as such.

IMPORTANT - YOU SHOULD READ THIS CAREFULLY

Your client has ignored my lawful request under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and subsequent

SI. I formally advise you that since your client has failed to comply with the terms of the

Consumer Credit Act then as from 23/03/2007 your client is in default on this alleged

agreement. This default means that the alleged agreement from this date is totally

unenforceable. Your client may not apply any charges, cannot issue defaults, cannot sell nor

assign the alleged debt nor cannot invoke any clause within the alleged agreement. Further, if

your client thought that consent has been provided to share my data with any third party, then

that is not proven. In any event as principled party under the Data Protection Act I formally

withdraw that permission. Any attempt to share my data will be unlawful and will be dealt with in

court. In addition you are instructed to remove all reference to my personal data from all records

held by any third parties. Finally, I will be seeking full restitution of all payments made with

interest, since it is my belief that this alleged agreement was unenforceable from

commencement. Your client had a duty of care to comply exactly to the Act and has failed to do

so. This default may be discharged only by production of a true copy of the alleged agreement

and in full accordance of form and content and compliance with the Act. You, therefore are

unable to procede to court and I strongly suggest that you advise your client to comply.

Yours Faithfully,

Comments appreciated as usual.

Regards, Dave.

Letter gone to Goldfish Ltd today... Reply will be final nail.

For those not in the know, Goldfish AKA Morgan Stanley...

Just having all options covered I CCA'd them. Letter signed for yesterday.

Rob Way haven't got it!

HFC Bank haven't got it and blame Morgan Stanley!

(I put a CAG sticker on that letter!! LOL!!) evilgrin0010.gif

Who wants to bet that Morgan Stanley haven't got it either...??!!

jumping0044.gif

I wish they'ld just damn well take me to court!! I need a day out!!!

cag-end-sig.jpg

• Haha 1

Horwich Farrelly Solicitors,

London Scottish House,

Quays Reach,

Carolina Way,

Salford,

M50 2ZY.

Reference: xXxXxXxXx

Attached: Photograph of letter.

Letter-1.jpg

CC: Tameside MBC Trading Standards.

xXth August 2007

Dear Sirs,

I refer to your recent letter dated 16/08/2007.

Please be aware that given the information on view in your most recent letter, which is attached,

I consider your behavior as Harrassment, persay Section 40(a) of The Administration of justice

Act 1970. I also consider your behaviour to be in breach of the OFT regulations pertaining to fair

debt collection guidance. I also consider your totally blatant disregard of information to be in

contravention of the Data Protection Act 1984/1998.

Please be aware that this matter has been reported to Tameside MBC Trading Standards.

Please be aware that I now view your correspondence as letters from idiots. I am aware that

there are no listed solicitors operating from your Salford Address, as per Law Society website.

Should your client issue Legal Proceedings, I will both defend the claim and make a

counterclaim for the return of all monies paid since 2001.

At this stage I would invite your client to write off any alleged outstanding balance.

I am more than happy to meet your client in court given the current circumstances, and

to make a strong counterclaim..

Yours Faithfully,

• Haha 1

Hello Dave. My dad got a letter through on Friday from your good friends Robinson Way about an old Paypal debt. I think they have been phoning too, but we don't answer. Well, alleged debt, as he doesn't owe them anything. He got defrauded a few years back and the buyer in the U.S.A. did a chargeback on their credit card. Common event we found out afterwards, but we had no idea this went on at the time. Well we still have the original international registered delivery receipt and even if we didn't we wouldn't be too worried about this Paypal thing going to court. It's only for £300 and they don't have a leg to stand on. Anyhow, I phoned them on Friday just to give them some abuse (bad mood) and the person I spoke to reckoned they would look at closing the file if we sent in a letter outlining our case with a photocopy of the original delivery receipt. Do you think this is worthwhile and they might actually go away or was he talking out of his behind? I can't be bothered to spend time on this for no real reason. I know you can't give a definitive answer, but your opinion would be welcome. Thanks.

What sort of world do you want your kids to grow up in?

"Should your client issue Legal Proceedings, I will both defend ..."

You should put client in apostropes 'client' , as it is really only robinson way assuming the role of a pseudo solicitor ( in the vain hope you'll believe the matter has escalated beyond normal collection methods and into the hand of solicitors) and naming themselves as clients .

Maybe send it off to their complaints department too , then be unhappy with their final response. Another £400 for the FOS.

Ok... Here goes....! As usual, last night I fell asleep drunk as a skunk at my computer desk!!!

Hell my hydraulic leather computer chair is like a king double on wheels! (No, i'm not joking, it really is!!!)

Anyway before even reading what was in the letter I went off on one!! LOL!!

Having now actually read the letter, and having more fun in the knowledge that i'm (we're) tying them

up in knot's, I think we'll leave them to get on with it! This is much more fun!! Here's the letter.....!

horfarr18082007.jpg

Can't wait for whatever the instructions are!!! LOL!

Thanks BTW for all the PM's of support!!!

Regards all...... Dave.

Now that has got to be the most meaningless letter you have ever seen form these people.

Who are they referring to as "client" in this case, the OC or DCA ???

Hey I still want tickets.;)

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too

You know when you are in trouble falling asleep at the keyboard, when at work everybody asks you what that funny imprint of the letter 'H' is on the tip of your nose.

Well, their clients are Robinson way . So named as the creditor . And this is no HF letter, the only thing HF about it is the licence to print a few letters with their name on top . It is straight from Robinson way . They have referred the query to themselves are are thus pondering and awaiting their own instructions. What a joke of a company .

• Haha 1

You would think a big firm of high flying solicitors such as horwich farrely could afford their own computer printer rather than the ancient Robberscum Way one. It looks so pathetic and unprofessional.

I want tickets too.:D