Diskmandave -v- Robinson, Way & Co - The Never Ending Story

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2913 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really would love to see Hayleys response to a letter quoting the CPUT Regulations. Wonder if she would still rely on the good old Law of Property 1925 ploy

She and the rest of rob way probably haven't had training in CPUTR 2008 yet :roll:

One has to ask the question. Is their any point in writing to these muppets as they seem totally incapable of understanding words of more than one syllable. They just keep on churning out the same nonsensical inane nonsense from their overworked threatomatics. Six times they have informed Dave of their intended litigation and five times they have shown themselves to be spineless. If they thought they had such a great case one would have thought that they would have had DMD in court by now.

Still we all know what happened to the boy who cried wolf once to often.

Personally I would ignore these twits and let them stew in the juice of their own mediocrity.

And now a special message to all our guests out their in DCA land

THIS POST IS VALID EVEN IF NOT READ BY YOU

Dave, I would be inclined to simply write back acknowledging their letter and advise them that you will now ONLY converse with them via the court process.

Basically Bring It On Smeg Heads !!!

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too

Dave, I would be inclined to simply write back acknowledging their letter and advise them that you will now ONLY converse with them via the court process.

Love it CB and ODC :lol:

*BB cleans keyboard and monitor, again...*

That my Simian Friend is an excellent response albeit a bit unfair to Smeg Heads:D

I might have to use that harassment letter myself. They've been ringing me pretty much daily multiple times even after they said they removed the number from their systems, just how stupid are they?

A.

Ermm...VERY, allegedly ;)

I might have to use that harassment letter myself. They've been ringing me pretty much daily multiple times even after they said they removed the number from their systems, just how stupid are they?

A.

STupider than the average DCA and thats really incredibly stupid

Their new Head Office registered address, 201 Deansgate...

16.jpg

A bit of a come down compared to LSH on Mount Street...!! :rolleyes:

Methinks a lost delivery driver needs to wander in and ask for directions... :grin:

• Haha 1

16.jpg

Methinks a lost delivery driver needs to wander in and ask for directions... :grin:

Methinks the said delivery driver needs his brakes to fail as he drives towards the front entrance

Methinks the said delivery driver needs his brakes to fail as he drives towards the front entrance

Me thinks the said delivery driver should be in a demolition truck when his brakes fail, driving towards the front entrance:D

HTH (Hope This Helps) RDM2006

THE FORCE (OF CAG) IS WITH YOU

;)

We've Helped You To Claim - Now Help Us Remain

A live Site - Make a Donation

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

However, if you have found any advice you have been given helpful.

Why not show your gratitude And

Click the * on the post you found helpful.

Very entertaining post. I just found it while trying to find out about these frequent stripey envelopes from the m50 postcode. They've been coming to my address to someone who doesn't live here. (and can't have done for at least 5 years). I keep sending them back return to sender not at this address.(and the occassional comment about wasting paper) Obviously I can't be certain they're from Robbers & Way as it's illegal to open someone else's mail. I like the idea that 4 years of letters every few weeks is costing them more than the debt! Does the post office charge for returned mail? Keep up the good work.

16.jpg

A bit of a come down compared to LSH on Mount Street...!! :rolleyes:

LThe building looks a bit Heath Robinson ish if you ask me.

Arrow Global/MBNA - Discontinued and paid costs

HFO/Morgan Stanley (Barclays) - Discontinued and paid costs

HSBC - Discontinued and paid costs

Nationwide - Ran for cover of stay pending OFT case 3 yrs ago

RBS/Mint - Nothing for 4 yrs after S78 request

Very entertaining post. I just found it while trying to find out about these frequent stripey envelopes from the m50 postcode. They've been coming to my address to someone who doesn't live here. (and can't have done for at least 5 years). I keep sending them back return to sender not at this address.(and the occassional comment about wasting paper) Obviously I can't be certain they're from Robbers & Way as it's illegal to open someone else's mail. I like the idea that 4 years of letters every few weeks is costing them more than the debt! Does the post office charge for returned mail? Keep up the good work.

Thank you! And welcome to our happy brood! :D

You're right that it's an offence pursuant to the Postal Services Act 2000 to tamper or otherwise interfere with a mail packet addressed to another person.

That said, and to put you out of your misery, I assume these are the fantastic blue stripey envelopes to which you refer...

JunkMail.jpg

stripey.jpg

Best wishes, Dave.

OK, here's a letter then... Couldn't find the original in my Doc's folder, so it's a re-write of one some of you will remember from the middle of last year...

img024.jpg

Hope there's not too many big words in there... ;)

This was signed for on Monday (11th). :D

Hi Dave,

Hah hah, I like that letter, I think I`ll have a copy if you don`t mind? ;)

N.P

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)