Payitallback v Lloyds TSB Loans, C/AC & Credit Card!

Payitallback

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4650 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Lloyds acknowledged service of claim 8th June, Defence filed 20th June. Allocation Questionnaire need completing by me and returning to the court with £100 fee by 9th July.

Bizarrely a letter the arrived this morning, dated 22nd June, from Kerry Parfitt, Customer Services Recovery Centre, Andover.

'I wrote to you four weeks ago to update you on our investigation of your complaint....I would be grateful if you could bear with us for a little so that we may try to reach an amicable conclusion' !!!

• 3 weeks later...

I filed my AQ yesterday morning using BankFodder's 'Draft Order For Allocation Questionnaires' and the suggested text to avoid a Stay.

When I got home I saw two letters from Sechiari Clark and Mitchell on the mat... One saying they intend to defend the claim and asking me to have an account review... And one saying the charges are lawful and justified but they are waiting for the OFT to clarify the situation and in the mean time if I sign to agree their conditions Lloyds TSB will pay me in full!

BY JOVE... I DO BELIEVE I'VE DONE IT!!!

I'VE WON!

What do I do now? Should I accept the conditions? How long do they take to credit my account?

Thanks guys! Silence from S,C&M. Their offer letter requested the signed conditions to be returned before 19th July (14 days from the date of their offer letter).

I don't know if that means the payment is scheduled to be made within that time period??

I'm worried now that I've delayed it by rejecting the conditions, wich were pretty insignificant anyway.

I'm worried now that I've delayed it by rejecting the conditions, wich were pretty insignificant anyway.

Most people reject the conditions and i've never read of an instance where it's delayed or affected the payout.

I would just keep checking your bank account as it's sure to land in it soon! :)

Well, the 19th has been and gone, and no sign of any CASH!

I phoned S,C&M one day last week to check if they had received my letter and they told me that they were snowed under and it would take about two weeks. They also said that I would receive ANOTHER letter specifying when and how the payment would be made.

I've now sent my LBA for my Lloyds Visa. They wrotre back to my prelim acknowledging the ruling of the OFT, saying they DISAGREED with it, and had no intention of back dating the reduction to £12 charges!

Hi special k here.

i succesfully claimed charges on my private account and my business account from a very startled nat.west i sent a letter to them saying that i would not agree to any terms they were setting out and if they charged me again i will start another claim,i also stated that i wanted my claim sent to me by cheque and not into my account, this they ignored and within 7 days without any warning from them they paid the full amount of my claim into my account both with the business and private as soon as i realised it was there i withdrew it, I am now in the process of claiming my credit cards, lloyds being one of them, and the very nice debbie gilbert has sent a letter more or less saying i do not have a leg to stand on, and as far as she is concerned there is no claim and there will never be one.Has anyone had ruffly the same letter?

Hi special k here.

i succesfully claimed charges on my private account and my business account from a very startled nat.west i sent a letter to them saying that i would not agree to any terms they were setting out and if they charged me again i will start another claim,i also stated that i wanted my claim sent to me by cheque and not into my account, this they ignored and within 7 days without any warning from them they paid the full amount of my claim into my account both with the business and private as soon as i realised it was there i withdrew it, I am now in the process of claiming my credit cards, lloyds being one of them, and the very nice debbie gilbert has sent a letter more or less saying i do not have a leg to stand on, and as far as she is concerned there is no claim and there will never be one.Has anyone had ruffly the same letter?

Hi

Sounds like standard Lloyds' waffle to me, ignore it and carry on with your claim.

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

• 1 year later...