laalfella v hsbc

laalfella
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6106 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi laalfella

welcome to the forum. take your time and look at as many threads and faq's as you can. help is at hand should you need it and somebody will always be around to answer any questions - fire away!

good luck

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

You can speed things up a bit by viewing your statements on HSBC's online banking if you have access. Use this to calculate your charges for the period you are interested in and then fill them in on the spreadsheet to work out the total you are owed. You can then continue with the Prelim letter etc. You still need to get the statements however in the unlikely event that you end up in court so don't let that slip.

:)

Guide to claiming back your bank charges

Most of your questions can be answered by following this link.

tell you what netty..give you 10% and a slap up meal :) ..untill i get statement i guess its just read up on things..more you read more sounds like hell

not hell at all, as long as you know what your'e doing each step of the way, you'll be fine. if i can do it - ANYONE can!! trust me

posted data protection letter sat 3rd march..just checked royal mail site..letter delivered 6th march..but electronic proof of delivery says please allow 72 hrs..is this normal ...or is something a foot

posted data protection letter sat 3rd march..just checked royal mail site..letter delivered 6th march..but electronic proof of delivery says please allow 72 hrs..is this normal ...or is something a foot

Not sure about that,

But just start the countdown from the date you sent your letter (calender days lol). This applies to all your letters you send. So when you send your prelim letter after 14 days you would proceed to the next stage and so on.

As netty says it is an absolute doddle getting your cash back.

Just keep on reading and asking. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER ;) .

been looking at prelim letter template...sorry if this sounds silly letter says put charges in..what if statements dont come in time..do u still send premlim letter without charges ??

yes when you get all the information from your statements and enter them onto a list, you'll have your charges figures. you've got 40 days to do this unless you've got all your statements already from internet banking.

the prelim letter is 'asking for your money back', so it only stands to reason that you ask them for the amount you want back.

still waiting for electronic proof of delivery from royal mail ref..data proctection letter..something going on i feel... maybe i`m reading to much at once and getting crossed wires with all different things to do and which letters contain what..divorce much easier....just take everything bitch..giggle

don't worry too much about the electronic proof of delivery.. the site says its been delivered so that's all you need to know!