information please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6223 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

2 OF THE cca REQUESTS THAT i SENT OFF HAVE BEEN SIGNED FOR BUT THE 3 THAT I SENT TO EOS SOLUTIONS (FOR 3 SEPERATE ACCS) HAVE NOT.

THE ADDRESS I HAVE IS EOS SOLUTIONS UK PLC, 2 BIRCHWOOD OFFICE PARK, CRAB LANE, FEARNHEAD, WARRINGTON. THERE ARE SOLICITORS CALLED "GOLDS SOLICITORS" AT THIS ADDRESS TOO SO SURELY THEY SHOULD BE SIGNED FOR. DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A DIFFERENT ADDRESS?

HAS ANYONE HAD ANY DEALINGS WITH EOS, IS THIS A TATIC THEY NORMALLY USE??????

I AM WORRIED BECAUSE THE SOLICITORS HAVE THREATENED LEGAL ACTION IN FEB AND I AM ANXIOUS THAT THEY SIGN FOR MY CCA REQUEST TO STALL THE ACTION.

That is their registered address though if you missed off the postcode WA2 0KS, that might delay delivery a bit. I imagine that as you have proof of

despatch, that should help if they decide to use legal action after you have

sent the letters.

EOS has received my letters, have returned my chqs with no further action on their behalf and accounts closed!!! YIPEE SUCCESS.

I now have another problem though.................... I sent a CCA letter to Nationwide collection serices who have not responded but original creditors have sent copy of Agreement, also had a letter from Mackenzie hall regarding same debt??? Advice needed please

Only communicate with Mackenzie Hall by writing (that's if you want to communicate with the at all). if you phone, tehy will only be rude, threatening or abusive - that's not just my opinion, but the experienceof lots of people on this site.

Did they say what they were chasing you for?

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Answer is, they can't. Under the OFT guidelines, this constitutes psychological harrassment:

2.6 Examples of unfair practices are as follows:

c. using more than one debt collection business at the same time resulting inrepetitive and/or frequent contact by different parties

I would check to see whether the account has been passed to MH for collection or whether both are pursuing you - if it's both, report the creditor to the OFT.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

How do I find that out, one letter is dated 20th jan from one company and the other is dated 27th Feb from the other.

my chq was sent to nationwide collection services and cashed by them, blackhorse have sent a copy of original agreement and MH have sent me a letter too.

really confused now.

OK, phone Nationwide with the account number they gave you on the letter and ask if they still hold the debt or whether it has been passed back to their client/they have passed it back to mackenzie Hall.

As a matter of interest, how old is the debt? Mackenzie Hall are usually last resort DCA's.

In terms of CCA, if they ahve provided it you within the timescale, then I'm afraid the debt stands. However, have you sent an SAR as yet to find out if there have been any charges added?

Are blackhorse finance not part of Lloyds TSB. I thought they were :confused:

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek:

I sent 7 CCA's off at the weekend, 4 of which have reached their intended destination, however, the other three, intended for Nationwide Collection Services are still out there somewhere. Does anybody know the registered address to ensure they recieve the CCA request. I used the following; Royal Avenue, Widnes, WA8 8HS.

i sent a cca request to Nationwide, and they passed it over to original creditor, so be careful with that one they seem to make you think that they have the agreement but actually it was the original creditor that sent documents to me, not sure where this has left me as far as the debt is concerned, who owns my debt now???

anyway the address i used is

35 Learmouth Gardens

Edinburgh

EH4 1RN

good luck

Suprise.....not sure about that one? mine were delivered and signed for, have you sent to address at 35 Learmouth Gardens, Edinburgh, EH4 1RN, people who have used the Widnes address don't seem to be getting any reply.

My debt was with Littlewoods who pased to NDR I sent it to 1st Floor Skyways House, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB. I also sent a SAR to Littlewoods as I know there are a lot of charges on the account and this is what I was trying to sort out.

• 5 weeks later...

this is confusing.......... I sent a CCA to commercial collection services in February, they sent back my chq saying they could not supply the information, I then received a letter from Network collections about the same debt who I CCAd and they wrote back saying they could not produce the documents requested and returned my chq, now I have received a letter from Charles Howard & Partners about the same debt threatening Pre-legal notification, so I CCAd them too, the thing is I have now noticed that all three of these companies have the same address, what are they playing at? Charles Howard & Partners have obviously returned my chq saying they cannot supply the information and they have now returned my file back to their clients.

????? what should I do?